Bonus chapter

Alessa pov

"You look so beautiful"

"So gorgeous"

"The dress is stunning"

"She is more stunning"

"No doubt"

"I am already hungry"

"Aweee, you look pretty"  Was heard around the room as I got ready for my big day. My wedding day with my lovely husband Ace.

Ace, the love of my life. We been together for almost 8 years and now we are finally getting married. I am so happy.

I just can't wait to be called 'His' . I can't wait to be Mrs White.

"I look so beautiful" I whispered to myself as I look into the mirror. The girl standing in front of me in mirror Was looking so happy and pretty. She was one of the best people with a beautiful heart and soul and she was getting married today. To the love of her life. No one can be more happy than her. Oh wait- her family is the most happy people today.

"My baby" Grandma said as she entered the room and engulfed me into a tight hug.

"Grandma" I said back and wrapped my hands around her.

"You look beautiful" Grandpa said as he took me into a hug and kissed on my head.

"You look handsome, Grandpa" I said smiling.

"Well, you didn't compliment us" Noah said getting fake mad.

"Awe, You all look so handsome" I said

"Where's Enzo?" I asked.

"He's checking the arrangement, outside" Xander  said.

"We all should leave her alone and get to our seats" Catherine said

"Yes, the ceremony is about to began" Alexa said and basically pushed everyone outside.

Once everyone was outside she came back to me. "Don't be nervous, Twinny"

"I'll try" I said laughing

"You know you look like a fairy" she said to me as she got into a hug.

"You too" I said, honestly

"Don't lie on your big day" she said hitting me on the arm, lightly.

"You realize we are identical twins, if I look like a fairy you do too" I made her remember

"Fair enough" she said. "Gotta go, all the very best"

"Thank you" I said as she ran out of the room.

Around 5 mins later, Enzo entered the room. He was looking so handsome.

"Enzo" i said happily as I went and got him into a long hug.

"My little sister is so big now that she's getting married" He said still not breaking the hug. "I will miss you so much"

"I am going to miss you tooo, Enzo" i said, honestly.

Yes, I was going to miss all of them so badly especially my brothers. I'll move to America after the marriage.

Ace is the heir to the mafia over there and that's why we cant stay here in Italy. I'll miss my family, home, friends.

After marriage I'm going to start a complete new life with new family, friends, home, city and everything. I am gonna miss all this so badly.

After he broke the hug I look upto him and a tear rolled down his eyes. "I wish, I can take you back to become a toddler. I don't want you to go" he said as another tear rolled down his eye. "I don't know what I'll do without you"

"But, I'm so happy for you baby. You finally found someone who loves you as much as I love you and I trust him, I know he will take good care of my baby sister. If he doesn't just let me know and his grave will be ready. Alright?" He asked as he was extremely serious.

"Alright, big brother" I said , smiling.

"Come, it's time" he said giving me his hand. It was time to walk down the Aisle.

Enzo was going to walk me down on the Aisle, after all he was a father to me. He did everything for me and for my brothers. We all are grateful to him.

We slowly walked down the Aisle, All the eyes were on me and I could see my whole family with tears in their eyes. They all were crying but it was happy tears. They were happy for me. They were my family. Alessa Romano's family.

Enzo stopped in front Ace and gave my hand to his. Ace was looking at me with pure love and i could clearly see those into his eyes.

He looked handsome.

"You look Beautiful baby" He whispered to me.

"You look handsome yourself" I whispered back smiling.

"We did it" He said softly looking at me as a tear rolled down his eyes.

I slowly wiped his tears "Yes, We did baby. Thank you so much. I love you"

"I love you beyond your imagination"

___

Did you like the chapter? I'll add few more bonus chapters. I hope you'll liked the story.

This book really means a lot to me. All of my books are close to my heart but this book is the one who made me who I'm today and it all couldn't be possible without you'll. Thank you so much. I love you'll.

I want to ask this question again.

Was this book worth it? Worth reading?