𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟔

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟔

❝it's a date❞

AS YOU SQUINT YOUR EYES, you felt butterfly kisses being placed all over your shoulders. The strong arms wrapped around your body pulled you closer to a rock-hard chest. Turning around, you were greeted by a sleepy bakugou who was mumbling incoherently in his half-asleep state.

You smiled gently at how adorable he is in the morning.

'i could get used to this' you thought as you brush his hair away from his face.

His eyes slowly open and his lips tugged upwards, "Morning, sunshine."

"Good morning..."

His hand trailed against your cheeks as you nuzzled into his touch, he leaned closer and placed a peck on the crown of your head.

"Oh no..." you mumbled.

"What?"

"You don't hear it?" you asked as he continued peppering your face with kisses.

"Hear what-" before he could finish asking, loud sounds of pitter patters echoed through the hallways and your bedroom door swung open. The twins have huge smiles on their faces as they squeezed into the bed with the two of you, causing you to chuckle.

"Mommaaa good morning!" Katsumi said as she and her brother hugs you.

"I'm here too you know?" Bakugou said before tickling their sides

"Stop it tickle monster!!" Katsuro laughed.

"I'm not the tickle monster, I'm papa. Say it. Say it." he chuckled as he continue to tickle the kids.

"Papa stopppp!" they squealed kicking bakugou.

Bakugou laughed but stopped tickling them as he gets up from the bed. He looked at the view in front of him and sighed. You and the twins tangled up with the blankets giggling, he could wake up to this a million times and would never get tired of it. He sighed, he realized he could've been in moments like this with you in the past when the twins were younger if he wasn't such an asshole.

That doesn't matter now, he learned from his mistakes and he'll try to fix everything so you would let him back into your life. Permanently. And when you do, he would never repeat his past mistakes. He let you slip past his fingers the first time, he would be a fool to let that happen the second time.

He smiled as he watch you and his children.

'His children', months ago, he would've laughed at the idea of it but now he's smiling widely relishing this moment hoping for it to never end.

"Who wants breakfast?"

~

You stood on your porch with bakugou beside you. He was not looking good. He almost looked like he was having a stroke with the way his eye kept twitching as he glared at the man in front of you. Mina is on a mission and was too busy to babysit your kids. Mitsuki and Masaru are currently out of town for business purposes. And your dad, he's out of the country visiting your mom back home. So you went to the last person bakugou would ever want to babysit the kids.

Todoroki.

He looked as unbothered as ever. It was not his intention to get a rise out of bakugou but it's funny to see him mad. He looked like one of those Beverly hills chihuahuas tucked in a rich woman's purse.

"Looking as eruptive as ever, bakugou," he says doing the finger guns causing bakugou to be more furious.

"Shut up, you stupid candy cane," he shouted

"Hey y/n." Todoroki says before kissing your cheek.

If bakugou was furious before, he's outraged now. His hands are much like a sizzling pan as it crackles creating tiny sparks. Smoke is literally coming out of his ears as he processed what Todoroki just did.

"Hey Sho, thank you so much for being here tonight."

What pissed him off more is the fact that you smiled returning the gesture.

"It's no problem. You know I love those children like they're my own." his lip curled up, forming a smirk, as he eyes the fuming bakugou.

If you noticed the tension, you didn't say anything. You just smiled and let Todoroki inside your house.

"You know the drill, right?" He nodded as you grab your purse from the coffee table.

"Katsumi's allergic to-" Bakugou chimed in but was cut off by Todoroki.

"Soy and nuts. Katsuro to sesame. I know Bakugou, I raised them with y/n since they were in diapers." he taunted, his smirk becoming more evident.

Bakugou was about to pounce at Todoroki but when the same sound of pitter-patters rang on his ear, he immediately halted. Squealing echoed from the hallways as Katsumi and Katsuro raced to the living room.

The smirk on Todoroki's face was wiped off and it was replaced with a genuine smile as he opened his arms to catch his two favorite children. The twins clung to him tightly and bakugou almost felt hurt by the action.

"Uncle Sho!" They cheered.

You noticed Bakugou's sudden silence. You weren't stupid, you knew what he must be feeling so you took his hand in yours. He was shocked to say the least. These past few days, he felt like you were trying to create a barrier between the two of you. You never initiate physical contact so he decided to basked on your touch. He gripped your hand tightly but not tight enough to hurt you. He was just afraid that once he let go, you'll be in the arms of another.

"We should go." You whispered to him.

He smiled softly and nodded. For now, he'd let his nemesis be with your children.

"Sho, we're going." The kids let go of Todoroki to hug you and Bakugou goodbye.

"Bye bye momma and papa!"

"Bye my babies!!! I'm gonna miss you guys so much!" you whined refusing to let them go.

Bakugou placed a hand on your shoulder, "Y/n, we'll be gone for four hours, don't be so dramatic."

"Shut uppp!"

~

lol hi

Last 3 chapters omg