15. On The Edge

Jimin and Yoongi have gone to the DNA Testing service for the DNA test. When they give what they have collected, they were told to wait for at least three days.

They didn't told anyone. First, because they didn't want to keep anyone's hope high. Second, they want to surprise the others.

Jungkook and Taehyung were restless for the past few days. They keep thinking about what the result will be. They're hoping for the best.

But didn't want to expect the worst. They're scared. It's their first time in relationships for god sake.

They only have gone to a few dates. If they're brothers, won't that get them awkward with each other?

They eat like they're full, didn't bathe for the few days. Didn't get out of bed, only with their phone. Want to text each other. But too scared to do so.

Their brothers who were looking at them, praying every day for the time to go fast. They can't continue looking at their brothers like this.

After three days, they went to the DNA testing service to look take the results. They're nervous.

But they can't help but to chuckle because it feels like they're taking their exams result.

They walk to their car, sitting comfortably and open the paper.They look at the results with a small smile.

But their smile vanished went they look what were written at the paper. The two instantly look at each other.

"Do you know how to read this?" Jimin asked sheepishly. Yoongi also smile awkwardly, scratching his head.

"No"

They sigh. Yoongi open his phone and and went to Google to search about it.

A few minutes after, they still didn't understand a bit.

"I'm too lazy to go back in and asked"

"And I'm embarrassed to go back in"

They chuckle and come to agreement that they will just asked Namjoon when they get back home.

Yoongi drive to Namjoon's house where Hoseok and Seokjin are waiting to know the results too.

Jimin and Yoongi knock on the front door, when they realized that the door are locked.

Hoseok open the door a bit too excitedly. "What is it?" He asked looking at the paper in Jimin's hands.

"Let us in first"

"Hehe, sorry" Hoseok open the door wider for them to go inside. They see Namjoon and Seokjin look at them, expecting.

Jimin and Yoongi run their hand on their hair and said embarrassingly. "Um.... I- uh - actually we- fuck- "

Yoongi sigh. "We don't know how to look at this DNA test" he said taking the paper from Jimin and pass it to Namjoon.

Namjoon hummed and look at the paper. He start explaining whatever percent that are written on the paper.

"So that's mean they're not brothers?" They all asked at the same time, excitedly. When Namjoon nod, they all scream and hug each other.

Knowing that their youngest friends will be happy together again.

_

Jungkook and Taehyung can go to university today. How? They have convinced their parents that they have accepted the truth.

Do their parents believe them? Yes. Because after what they have done to them, they're still their child. They still love them.

Plus, their brothers help them convincing their parents.

Since Taehyung and Jungkook can attend university today, the hyungs want to surprised them.

With no prank. Of course. They are too sensitive already. They didn't want anything to go wrong.

For example, they didn't get to tell the truth, someone will run somewhere and avoiding them.

Nope, that will not happen. Can't risk that to happen. They want everyone to be happy. Not misunderstanding something.

As they arrive at school, they can't do anything yet because they arrive a bit late and the school's bell already ringing.

Beside, the surprise can wait a little. Despite already know the result, the hyungs didn't give any hint or act suspicious.

The youngest — beside a sneaky glance — completely avoiding each other. The hyungs who notice it just shake their head with a smile.

They're cute, they thought.

When the recess time come, yoonminseok arrive first, because they're from the same class. Following by the oldest couple.

Taehyung walk out from his class almost bumping on someone. He look at the person and can't help by smile.

He miss the cute face of his boyfriend.

"Hey" Jungkook greeted shyly. Almost like they're stranger all over again. It's just a month.

Taehyung smile at the younger. "Hello little one" he said dreamily. He miss calling him by all the soft nickname.

The other are not different, he miss being called that. Jungkook blush and was about to run –almost regretting his choice to wait for Taehyung –

But Taehyung caught his hand. "Where are you going little one"

Jungkook's blush didn't even get to cool the fuck down when they get even hotter. He decide to ignore that for the time being and hug the older.

He wrap his hands around Taehyung's waist, hugging him tightly. Taehyung also do the same to him, wrapping his hands around the other torso.

"I miss you little one"

"Miss you too, taetae"

Taehyung chuckle. " I miss you calling me that"

Jungkook giggle. "Taetae, taetae, taetae"

Taehyung curse and give Jungkook kisses around his face. "Why are you so cute" he whine.

Jungkook giggle again and take Taehyung's hand, dragging him to the cafeteria.

They walk to where their hyungs are at, "what took you so long love birds" was the first sentence they were greeted with.

Jungkook and Taehyung smile sheepishly and sit beside each other.

They eat their food first, because why not, the food are Infront of them begging to be eat.

"So we have something to told you guys" Hoseok start, smiling at the couple brightly, exited to look at their reaction.

The hyungs have their phone ready to capture their reaction and save it for future purpose.

"What is it?" They asked curiously.

Yoongi pulled out the DNA results and put it in front of them. "You guys are not brothers"

Jungkook and Taehyung process the words and repeating it a few times before looking at each other.

They start kissing and cry out of relief. The hyungs, who were looking at them smile brightly even thought they will usually said «you guys are gross»

The moment were recorded by their hyungs phones.

×××

*Edited*