Chapter 52

Ilankodi pov:

Ilankodi pov:

"Maa" I shouted with happiness as I visits the old age home where jayanthi maa resides. Today i took leave from my work as per gayathiri suggestion.

"ila" maa pronounced my name.

"Yes it's me" I hugged her tightly. But like everytime, she tightened her saree pallu which she used to cover her half face.

"It's been 2 months" her voice came.

"Yes maa, I missed you soo much"

"Maa, she is lying. Now a days she is missing only her husband. Not anyone else." gayu said from my behind.

"Gayu" I hissed at her.

"What it is true only" gayu just rolled her eyes at me by smiling.

Maa started to laugh, by hearing her answer.

"Come here" saying this she made me to sit over the concrete slab.

"Maa, I prepared the chicken gravy. Please first eat this" I said to her.

"It can wait ila. I will get only few hours to spend with you." saying this she hold my cheek.

I kissed her palm.

"I missed you soo much ila" maa again said.

"I too missed you maa"

"How is your marriage life treating you. Is your husband taking care of you properly" maa asked me as gayu is speaking with her friends on her phone.

"He is maa. He is a gem." I smilingly said to her.

"I said to you right"

I nod my head at her smilingly. She always says that, I will get the best marriage life. My to be husband will take care of me like his baby. But right now that is what happening right. What else needed?

Nothing.

Maybe his pure love alone.

Then I started to feed her, without any complain, she started to eat slowly.