The Gift Ch.37

⚠️-cursing, my rusty writing

The original plan was for you to sit up top. Well, that was your original plan.

Now Aoyama sat on your shoulders with Shinso behind you. The screens that circled around the arena flashed a "Ready?" As the crowd grew wild in cheers.

Glancing around the stadium, you size up each team and find Bakugo staring down right at you. Narrowing your eyes, you seeth slightly. No matter what, you had to win.

As your Fanclub made a chant for your victory present mic went on the coms.

"ALL RIGHT! You've made your teams, right? I'm not going to ask if you're ready or not! Now let's go! Counting down to the brutal battle Royal! Three!"

Shinsos voice pops up behind you, "You all ready?"

"Two!"

"Oui!" Aoyama replies as he tightens the 10 million.

"One!"

"Let's go." You growl out.

"START!"

Teams rush towards the three of you with animalistic battle cries. Running away with you making a stone wall, you shout to Aoyama,

"Watch out for anyone coming! It's your call for which one of us to use! If you lose the band, I'll kill you personally!"

With a sweat drop he shouted a nervous, "I won't! We will win, mon ami! Y/n-SAN-?!"

"SHITTY BASTARDS I'M COMING FOR YOU!"

Looking up in the air, you see Bakugo propelling towards you at full speed.

"WHAT THE FU-"

Vines created a dome around you as you started to smell burning.

"What are we going to do? We can't just sit in here!" Shinso said with a slightly panicked undertone as more hurried and loud footsteps came closer.

"We're going to have to force ourselves out then...Shinso, Aoyama, hold on tightly to me and close your eyes." You instructed as bright lights started to emit from you.

A moment later, they were whisked away, wind boarding in their ears. Shinso took a peek behind him, seeing the teams still shielding their eyes from the flash bomb-like thing.

Those in class 1-B took this opportunity to take bands from the momentarily defenseless class 1-A teams.

"WHAT A GETAWAY, FOLKS! And let's look at the numbers! It's been seven minutes, the current rankings are on the screen!" Present mic announced.

You paid no mind as the three of you continuously fought off teams with beams, mind control, stone, ice, and vines.

Present mic continued as the ground quieted down in confusion, "What? Wait a minute! Uh... aside from Aoyama's team...Class A isn't doing so hot..." he paused for a moment trailing off before going on again, "Bakugo? What?!"

Taking a glance up to the screen seeing Bakugo at 0 points, you pause. Something rumbled deep inside you.

You cackled out obnoxiously.

"Serves you right, jack ass!" You taunt while running past him.

"YOU BITCH! KIRISHIMA CHANGE OF PLANS!"

You laugh more as Bakugo was convinced to get their points back by Kirishima.

Humming in satisfaction, seeing how you only had to hold out for two more minutes.

"Y/n-San!" A voice that made you pause your tracks called out in front of you.

Momo stood with her team in front of you with a look of determination in her eyes.

"Momo. Denki. You know I don't want to hurt you guys, but you also know I can and will. So leave." You threaten.

"I backed down last time Y/n! I-...I won't this time."

"'Sides! We gotta win too! All of us combine can take you on!" Denki said with a similarly determined look in his eyes.

'Just what bull shit did this guy tell them to make them think something so...stupid?' You think as you mirror the cold look Todoroki gave to you.

Sighing, you mumble to Shinso, "Go on."

He gave you a confused look before nodding, "What makes you so sure of that?"

Only a syllable left Denki's and Momos lips before they were both left helpless. Pulling the two along, you kept running after giving Shinso a nod of approval as Iida shouted at the both of them worriedly.

"WHOO, TEAM TODOROKI HAS BEEN INCAPACITATED DUE TO MYSTERIOUS CIRCUMSTANCES!! With only 11 seconds left, it's safe to say the winner is TEAM AOYAMA."

.
-•-
.

As Present mic announced the winners you stood proudly and waved to the audience, and flashing lights. Once he announced that there would be an hour lunch break, you walked over to Shinso holding a bouquet that was thrown at you.

"Thank you. Your quirk is truly a gift; it saved me from having to see harm done to my friends." You say to him while handing him a yellow rose.

Furrowing his eyebrows at you, he glanced between your honest eyes and the flower being offered to him. Gingerly taking the flower from you, he mutters,

"It...it was nothing."

Aoyama interrupted, "Nothing is most certainly right! What you need, my friend, is more-"

Aoyama struck a flamboyant pose, "✨Sparkle✨ in your moves monsiure~!"

Shinso deadpanned at him as you put our hand on your hip,

"Don't you have a bathroom to be clogging right now?" You tease.

The sparkling image shattered as he quickly grew a nauseous expression, "M-mom ami...why- why would you remind me?!"

You laugh and push Aoyama along to help him find the bathroom, "GoodBye, Shinso!"

He stood alone at the dirt field holding the flower.

Smiling softly, he walked away, not noticing the several envious glares his way.