Chapter 3

@Gieloy

-----

Night...

They have decided to stay at the pool area para makapag relax sila before flight bukas.

Gabb went to her wife and kissed her temple.

"How are you doing?" Gabb asked saka dahan dahang binuhat si George.

"I'm good, ikaw? Wag masyado sa inom, may byahe tayo bukas, okay?" Coleen reminded her since nag-iinom sila nila Jaydee, Abby, Ecka and Dana.

"Yes boss, makaka asa ka." Gabb chuckled and played with George's cheeks. Naupo na siya at marahang tinitigan si George.

"Hun, are you okay?" Coleen asked, kanina pa niya napapansin na Gabb seemed off.

The latter nodded and smiled.

"If it was about his father, don't worry. I will always be yours, forever and for always." Coleen softly whispered and leaned on Gabb's shoulder.

Gabb felt at ease since her wife assured her two times on that day. She smiled and kissed her son's forehead.

"Puntahan ko na sila ate Abby." Paalam niya, Coleen smiled and sighted as she watch her wife walk away from her. 

Gabb sat beside Jaydee at agad agad na tumungga ng beer, Jaydee smirked and shook her head in disbelief.

"You good?" Jaydee tapped her shoulder to send her some comfort.

"Yeah." Gabb smiled.

"You kow, it's okay not to be okay." Jaydee chuckled and looked away. Napatingin naman si Gabb sakaniya.

"What do you mean?" Gabb creased her forehead. "I'm okay."

Jaydee shook her head. "No, you are not. Kilala kita, I can tell if you're not okay."

Gabb sighted. 

"Eh ano naman kung hindi ako okay?" She said as she sips through her beer.

"Some things will change, pero alam ko na ikaw lang ang mahal ni Coleen. Tinginan pa nga lang niya sayo eh, parang mga tinginan ni Bram kay Simon eh." Jaydee chuckled, natawa naman si Gabb.

"You literally compared her kay Bram ha, pero anyways, okay naman talaga ako. I'm just worried, if you know what I mean." Gabb said, kumunot naman ang noo ni Jaydee pero di nag tagal, she got what Gabb is implying.

"Oh, you're worried dahil hindi mo kilala ang buong pagkatao ni Mikki. You're afraid na baka pormahan niya ng pasimple si Coleen?" Jaydee said, Gabb nodded. "Sabi na eh." 

"I'm not judging him, lalo na at hindi ko pa siya kilala. Pero I have this gut feeling na mag babalak siyang pormahan si Coleen, you know." Gabb chuckled.

"Yes, I know. I get it, pero siguro naman hindi. He knows naman na you and Coleen were married, hindi naman siguro niya gugustuhin maka-sira ng relasyon diba." Jaydee said to cheer her friend up.

Gabb didn't spoke, she just drink her beer until she dropped. 

Hours had passed..

They spend the night drinking, yung iba hindi gaanong nagpaka-lasing. But Gabb on the other hand, is literally wasted. 

"Coleen, kunin mo na itong asawa mo. Kami na magpapa-tulog kay George." Utos ni Sela saka itinuro si Gabb na nakahiga na sa gilid ng pool.

Napailing naman si Coleen, ibinigay niya na si George kay Sela saka niya pinuntahan si Gabb na nasa gilid ng pool.

She knelt down and gently tapped Gabb's cheek.