chapter-1

Jimin POV

'Ring⏰'

"Ahhh" I woke up due to the alram ring. I just hate get up in morning because I'm not morning person.

I got up from the bed and went straight to bathroom and brushed my teeth and took quick shower and got dressed.

(This is Jimin's outfit but without sunglass🕶️)

I got ready for class, wait I'm not student I'm teacher in dance class for kids.Well I like kids so I decided to teach them.

I went downstairs,there I saw my brother who is busy in scolding someone in phone.

Author POV

Jimin went straight to living room where his brother sat on the sofa and sat beside him.Yoongi just ended the as soon as he saw Jimin.Yoongi placed kiss on Jimin's forehead and gave side hug.

"Good morning Minnie"Yoongi greeted."Good morning hyungie"Jimin greeted."Did you slept well, did you get any bad dream again?" Yoongi asked."I slept well hyung,No bad dreams anymore" Jimin answered him with his famous cutest eye smile, where his eyes turns into half moon. Yoongi just smiled at his brother's cute smile."Okay good, Come let's eat breakfast" Yoongi said and they both got up and went to dining room and seated and started eating their breakfast with little chitchat.

'Ding Dong'

The doorbell rang and one of maid opened the door.

"Chim!!!" the loud voice echoed whole mansion.

Jimin's POV

"Chim!!!" the loud voice echoed whole mansion.

Well I know this voice,this voice is my best friend's and also my brother's boyfriend. Yes they have been dating more than year.

Taehyung came straight to the dining room and sat beside me.He looks handsome and cute at same time.

He looks handsome and cute at same time

"Good morning taetae" I greeted him. "Good morning chimchim" he greeted back.Yoongi hyung is glaring at him.

"What!!!" Tae shouted at Yoongi hyung. 'did they fought again?' I thought myself and rolled my eyes.

"Minnie eat fast" he stated but his eyes are still at Tae who is seated beside.I remembered that this morning he was scolding someone that is none other than Tae.

"What happened,why is mad?" I asked Tae in whisper."Because yesterday I didn't answered his Phone call or messages"Tae said.

'Is this is the reason to get mad,idk because I never been in relationship' I thought.

I was munching the food and asked Tae "Why didn't you answered him?".

"Yesterday I was busy" He said.

"Silent!!! can't you eat without talking Minnie!!" Yoongi hyung shouted.I just flinch at his shout.Tae and Yoongi hyung too noticed it.

There again tears started to roll on my cheeks. Well,yes I'm crybaby but hate this side of me. Yoongi hyung never shouts or angry at me. But when he shouts this is my situation.He got up from the seat and kneels down in front of me and cupped my cheeks and caressing tears with his thumb and kissed my forehead hugged me. Tae started to rub my back to cool me down.

Yoongi hyung have this sweet spot only towards me and Tae.He care more about me because of my past.

About my past I'll tell that when I needed.

This is my first attempt if there is anything went wrong just comment.idk how many will read this but this is FF I wrote because I got bore during my vacation.
I purple you 💜.

Thank you.