Chapter 23

-Here's another chapter!! Some of you doesn't want to Have Poly and others agreed so.. I'll just wing it out! Though, don't worry some informations will be revealed soon-
-I hope you enjoy this chapter!!-
-Shift by 8-

.

.

.

After the meeting, (Y/n) was now trailing behind the group of males, her hand covering her face as the embarrassment still lingers on her mind.

The plan that Both Takemichi and Chifuyu made really got her feel the secondhand embarrassment. She's also sure that Hanma and Kisaki were feeling the same since they were both shaking their heads.

"Taka-chan." Hakkai called to the name next to him. "Maybe it's not a good idea to meet with Taiju after all. Nothing you will say can get a good result out of him."

"Would you stop? You always try to handle everything yourself." Mitsuya told him before glancing over his shoulder to look at the three, a hint of worry crossing his features. "Why are they tagging along?"

"What? I was there when it happened." Takemichi told him pointing to himself.

"I'm keeping an eye on him. He's a moron, you see." Chifuyu pointed out to Takemichi.

"What they both said." (Y/n) shrugged, slinging her arms to the males that were both on her sides.

"Hey! Who are you calling a moron?!" Takemichi asked, looking over (Y/n) to glare at Chifuyu. "I haven't forgotten about your shitty plan!"

'I'm pretty sure that everyone was feeling the secondhand embarrassment.' (Y/n) scolded the two. 'Even the author and some Manga readers are feeling the secondhand embarrassment!'

'Author? Readers?' Both asked, another question coming to their minds.

They were thinking why (Y/n) was acting like everything is only part of some show or book. Maybe she's just that weird?

'Hush! Don't break the fourth wall any further or else.' She scolded, nervously chuckling as she retreated her arms from the two blondes' shoulders.

"Eh? Oh, well..." Mitsuya sighed to himself, letting the three tag along.

"Why do I had to babysit these two." (Y/n) muttered, listening to Takemichi and Chifuyu. The two starting to bicker in the background.

"Are they always like that?" Mitsuya sweatdropped at the female, who was now walking next to him.

"Don't forget to add Kei and Kazunana. They're more stupider when they're all together." She shrugged, remembering that one time that the five of them are together.

"It's nice to meet you, Taiju-kun." Mitsuya greeted, the other four was standing behind the sofa.