48. christmas part 2

Y/N Pov.:

"It was delicious. Thank you." said Alex.

"My pleasure sweetie." Mom said. "How are everything in Washington ?"

"Great actually. The apartment slowly finishes and job is doing fine. I'm exited to finally live over there." he said.

"I'm happy for you. We're just going to miss our little baby." said dad. We all looked over to Luna and she just rolled her eyes playfully.

"I'm not a baby anymore. I'm a growing up adult." she said.

"You are our last child. You will always be our little baby." my dad winked. "But at your job is also everything going fine ?"

"Of course it does. I'm so happy there, it's truly amazing." Luna said.

"We will come and visit you as much as we can." Evy said.

"But don't forget us." Josh pointed out.

"Who are you again ?" joked Luna. Josh scoffed and played offened.

"I'm going to miss you." i said now crying. I stood up and walked to her to hug her.

"Okay pregnant woman, calm down." Luna said and carefully hugged me bag. Tom stood up and came to us.

"I think that's enough." he said and slowly peeled me off her. I said a small sorry before he sat be down again but left his arm around me. "Don't be sorry. It's normal."

"You should have seen Evy." Josh joked and Evelyn slapped his arm. "Sorry. But it is really normal."

"We will fly over as much as we can. You won't even realise we live on the other side of the world." Luna said, trying to be reassuring.

"No, you guys safe your money. We will fly over when we want to and you try to not die over there. That's all we want." said my dad.

"You guys act like we never see each other again." Luna said.

"We won't for a very long time. Everyone has their stuff to do. You and Alex are in washington, Y/N and Tom are going to be parents, me and Josh are parents and your parents have work to do." Evelyn said.

"This could be the last time we see each other like that for a long time." i whispered.

"We promise we will be here when the baby comes. And for all birthdays or other dates. Just because we're over there doesn't mean we will be gone for everything." Alex said. I looked up at him and he gave me a reassuring smile. I knew he really meant that because he cared about Luna and us. He was a really good guy, a perfect one for Luna.

"That's nice to know, thank you Alex." Tom said and they nodded at each other. "What are your plans for new year's eve ?"

"Luna planned this whole thing through." Alex said and we all laughed.

"Well long story short, we've planned to go to new york. This is going to be so cool." Luna said exited.

"That's cool. Just don't get lost in all those people." Josh said.

"Me getting lost ? Never !" she said.

"Do you remember when you were 8th class and i-" i started.

"Ah Ah Ah." she interrupted me. "No we're not going to tell that story. It happened once and it won't happen again."

"Just remember, this time i won't be there." i said.

"Is it that story with you know ?" Tom looked at me and gave me the look. I just nodded and tried not to laugh.

"You told jim ?!" Luna asked shocked.

"He is my husband." i argued.

"I'm your sister." she said.

"Am i the only one who really wants to know what happened ?" Josh asked.

"You know the story. I called you while i drove to her." i said. His eyes whidened and his mouth made an 'o' shape.

"I remember ! Ah love this story." Josh laughed. Luna rolled her eyes but you could see that she was trying not to laugh.

"Anyone else you have told ?" she asked chuckling.

"Nope i think that's it." i smiled evil at her. Then we all heard a camera going off.

"How do you turn the sound off ?" asked my mom, who made a picture with her phone.

"Let me show you mom." Josh said and fixed her problem.

"Thank you. Now all look in the camera. All my children one last time together." she smiled. Tom put his arm back around me and pulled me closer to his side. I leaned my head on his and we both smiled in the camera. The click sound didn't came at all but we all knew she made thousands of pictures.

"How about you get on that picture with us ?" Tom said. My moms eyes lightened up and she smiled. She turned around and flipped the camera in selfie modus.

"3...2...1" she said and we all smiled again. Ladies and gentleman's these were things we're living for. The little moments that make us the happiest we could ever been. The little moment when you can look around and everyone you love is around you, everyone you care is around you. When it's nothing big but you feel like the most happiest of all time and home. You just feel home.

I looked over at Tom and i had also a soft smile on his face. I gave his cheek a little kiss before i leaned my head back on his shoulder. "I love you."

I didn't saw his face but i felt his head move, what i think he did because he looked at me. But i didn't moved at all. "I love you too Y/N." he said and kissed my head. And there it is again. My name. He could mean anyone if he says 'darling' or 'love', even tho i know he means me, but he said my name. What makes i a lot personal. One little moment more to live for.