Spiritual 25

Aarav entered inside and first he hugged his Nani, they don't know how to tell Aarav that Khushi's married to Arnav. Khushi's in dilemma, Arnav and Khushi standing beside each other, he came to Khushi but Khushi holds Arnav's hand.

Aarav: sorry Khushi, I don't know what happened to me, I was getting ready in my room from no where a big BAT came inside my room and bites on my neck see.

He showed the bite marks, which is exactly like Vampire bite. Aman not sensing vampire because Aarav wore another Ring.

Aarav: after that I fainted, I don't know what happened? When I opened my eyes I was in hospital. Today is our biggest happy day and turned like this, but we can marry here only Khushi, all family members are here.

Khushi was Shocked hearing this and she said with determined “No, I can't marry you, because” Khushi showed her mangalsutra and said “I am married to Arnav Singh Raizada”.

Aarav is shocked seeing this, he don't know what to do, this is biggest blow for him. He acted like he's fainting and Chirag holds him. Arnav called doctor for check up.

Nani to Khushi: why you said all this to him?? Because of you he's in this situation..

Khushi's standing silently, doctor is checking Aarav inside the room when Aarav opened his eyes and reading doctor mind. Aarav is staring doctor in a such way that he will eat him alive. He is controlling doctor mind, now he will tell whatever he wants. Doctor came out from his room and said “because of shock he's fainted, please don't give him a shocking news which will turn dangerous for him”.

All nodded and doctor went out, Nani is staying in Aarav's room, Anjali sent Arnav and Khushi to their room. She came out to send Chirag.

Anjali: thank you so much Chirag, you don't know what you done for my family.

Chirag: it's my duty, take care.

He bid bye to her, other side in Aarav's room he's acting in his sleep, he's taking only Khushi's name from his mouth, Nani is thinking something to come out from this situation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ARNAV'S ROOM:

Arnav and Khushi is sitting in their room when Shreya came to them and said “I don't know what to say about this marriage, I know you're [Arnav] silent type and Your Lady Vampire is talktive person, but I will tell you one truth Silent Boy + Talktive Girl Always Make a Perfect Couple. I hope you guys are understand what I said”.

Khushi: why you Talking emotionally?? It will not suit you.

Shreya hugged Khushi and said “I was scared seeing whatever happened today, but says na All well then ends well. I will leave now, see you in college”.

Saying this she bid bye to both, Arnav not said anything to Shreya, because he's thinking something else. Khushi saw him lost and asked “Are you all right??”. Arnav just nodded his head when again Khushi said “then why you sitting like you lost something?? Are you thinking about our marriage??”.

Arnav: I don't know what to do?? I think I hurried things, you maybe dreamed about your wedding with Aarav, but it's spoiled. If you want to go back to Aarav then you are most welcome”.

Khushi was like What??? Her brother said her that “If Something belongs to Arnav Singh Raizada then it will be his forever, no matters what”, but here something else is happening. Khushi's thinking when Arnav asked her “Khushi I am asking you something”.

Khushi: don't you dare to even get that idea in your mind, I am not going back to anyone. Are you regretting marrying me??? 

Arnav was about say No but Khushi said “Then Don't, I am Your Lady Vampire, get that?”.