Another?

"Hey Hyunjin. I'm here!" Y/n spoke.
"Okay, see you in a few!" Hyunjin replied.

She then ended the call. Today, the 22nd, Y/n is helping Hyunjin with Psycho. She is honored that someone as talented as Hyunjin wanted Y/n's help but she's nervous that she won't do him justice.

They've been in the practice room for almost two hours. He didn't need much help as Y/n knew but idols tend to practice for many hours even if they are already pitch perfect. Every move was perfect in
Y/n's eyes, but not always in Hyunjin's.

"Thank you so much, Y/n. You were great, big time."
"I didn't do much but of course! I'm glad you are confident now."
"That's thanks to you! Also, you were a lot of help, don't say that."
"Okay. Well, you're welcome."
"So, I've heard that you are gonna audition with 'Wannabe'. What a great choice."
"Thanks. I think I can do it."
"Yes, you definitely can. I've seen your dancing and you definitely got nothing to worry about."
"What? How have you seen my dancing?" Y/n said in embarrassment and shock.
"Don't you remember in the group chat we talked about this? Don't be embarrassed. You are really good! Chan would show us your posts sometimes on your Instagram and Twitter account."
"I forgot!" Y/n chuckled.
"Same here!" A random male voice echoed through the practice room.
Hyunjin and Y/n looked over and saw a tall, muscular man walking in.
"Oh, hey Lou!" Hyunjin said.
"Hey guys!" Lou said. He then introduced himself to Y/n, "Hello Y/n, I'm Lou! I choreograph for the groups here. I've heard all about you!"
"Really?" Y/n said kind of awkwardly since she remembered the talk she had with Cheonsa which made her on edge.
"Yeah! I've heard about you for years! I've seen you dance before too and I knew you'd be here someday."
"Really?" She said again.
"Yeah! Also, sorry if this is weird but, I was taking a peek here and there through the window watching you guys dance and Y/n, you really know your stuff! I don't know if this would be too much to ask but, could you help with Itzy's next comeback?"
"Help with Itzy's next comeback? What do you mean exactly?"
"Well, Itzy's comeback is a little less than a month and we are a bit behind on finishing the choreography. I was wondering if you could help?"
She looked at Hyunjin in shock. She then faced back at Lou and said excitedly, "Are you serious? Yes!"
"Awesome! Do you happen to be free now, actually?" Lou asked.
Y/n looked at Hyunjin for reassurance.
"What are you looking at me for? Go!" Hyunjin chuckled.
She then nodded at Hyunjin.
"Y-Yes! Can I just use the bathroom really fast?"
"Of course, Y/n." Lou said with a grin.
"Bye Y/n! Thanks for helping! See you soon." Hyunjin said.
"Oh, goodbye Hyunjin! Thank you!" She waved.

She went into the bathroom and texted her parents, letting them know what just happened. She also texted her group chat with Stray Kids too. She's also fixing her hair and washing her sweaty face, making sure she looks presentable for the Itzy girls. She literally felt like she was bouncing off the walls and needed a minute to calm herself down.

After getting herself together, she walked out of the bathroom to seeing Lou standing outside waiting for her.

"You ready?" Lou asked.
She sighed, "As ready as I'll ever be."
She then saw the girls sitting on the floor, talking and drinking their water.
"Ladies! This is Y/n, Chan's childhood friend." Lou introduced.
The girls smiled and waved, "Hi~!"
"It's really nice to meet you guys!"
"It's nice meeting you too!" Lia said.
"Yes!" Yuna added.

Oh my gosh, I'm so excited to work with them! They are just as sweet as I thought.

"So, let's get started. Shall we?" Lou said.

They all nodded and then began practicing. Lou began kind of teaching Y/n how teach and choreograph. As practice went along, Y/n was starting to get the hang of it and was pitching in to help more and more. Lou was very impressed to see how confident she started getting.

"Y/n, please go in front of them and dance with them." Lou suggested.
"Yes." Y/n agreed.

She then was practicing with them and giving tips on how to do the dance right. Y/n was a little doubtful but then she would remind herself that she can't be doubting herself. Especially, in front of professionals. She must be confident and do her best and hopefully they'll see her potential and that she's trying, and they did.

"Okay, that's a wrap! We got a lot done, haven't we?" Lou asked, looking at the girls.
"Yes!" They all said.
"I'm definitely a lot more confident with this, right guys?" Yeji said.
"Agreed." Lia said.
"Yeah, it was nice having you, Y/n. It was nice to have a change for once." Ryujin expressed.
"Hey! What does that mean?" Lou said.
They all laughed, including Y/n.
He then added, "I'm just messing with you guys. Thank you, Y/n! Hope to have you back here soon!"
"Oh, it's my pleasure! Thank you for having me!
I-It's an honor." She said shyly.
"Of course! Here's my number if anything. Have a nice day!" Lou said.
"Thank you, Y/n!" The girls said. They then added, "It was nice meeting you!"
"Thank you! You guys too! Bye!" Y/n replied.

She then walked out and went to the bathroom again. She was bouncing off the walls, once again.

I can't believe that just happened! That was amazing!

She then walked out of the bathroom and saw someone she recognized from the corner of her eye. It was Minho.

"Hey!" She said.
He turned around, "Hey Y/n!"
"Did you see the group chat?"
"Sure did! How was it?"
"It was so amazing!" She said, excited.
"Awe, that's awesome! I'm so happy for you." He smiled.
"Yeah..." She smiled. There was an awkward silence but then she continued, "Sorry for bothering you."
"You're not bothering me. Don't worry!"
"Okay... well, see ya!"
"See ya, Y/n!"

They then began to walk in opposite directions. Y/n turned around again and ran back to Minho. She couldn't get something out of her head that she just wanted to talk to him about.

"Wait!" Y/n yelled.
"Yeah, Y/n?" Minho asked.
"Sorry but, I don't know... I had a great time hanging out with you before the whole surprise. I was wondering if we could maybe do that again sometime? You know... another date but just us two."
"Another date?" He asked.

Oh no... Minho thought.