Chapter 17: Fire Nation Attacked

[MistDemon entered the chat.]

Mist Demon? Now that was quite the spooky name. It even showed that he was kind of dangerous. Did he get to choose his nickname too? I decided to be the first one to write, and try to get to know my new "Ally". Hopefully, my wish worked to my advantage.

[BeastMaster64: Hi]

[MistDemon: Who are you?]

Oh. He was quite promiscuous. There is not even a polite greeting, just right to information gathering. He must be cautious. Does he also have a transparent screen as I do? Yeah, if a screen like that appeared randomly, anyone would be suspicious.

I was walking toward the Kyoshi Village, and many thoughts went through my head. In the end, I decided how to act with MistDemon.

[BeastMaster64: My name is Sokka, also known as the Greatest Warrior in the Southern Water Tribe.]

I was honest with the man and tried to portray myself in a brutish manner. That way he won't keep his guard up and tell me his real identity. 

**
Our initial conversations went for a while and I told him everything about myself. Or at least the Sokka that existed in this world. The Gamer Interface and my reincarnation weren't things I would ever say to anyone. Plus, I knew what to reveal and what to not reveal. But I had to be semi-truthful here and show a lot more because the person on the other side was very paranoid.

[MistDemon: Then did you also find the scroll?]

Just when I was about to arrive in Kyoshi Village, he said something that revealed even a little about himself. By the scroll, he probably meant the way he was communicating with me.

[BeastMaster64: No, I communicate to you through an ancient stone tablet passed through the leader of my people for generations.]

"Sokka, are you coming to today's training?" asked Suki suddenly. She was in her Kyoshi warrior gear and had appeared next to me stealthily. I could see it in her face that she had tried to get a rise out of me, but it had sadly failed for her. 

[BeastMaster64: Sorry, I have to go. Something needs my attention.]

Writing that with just my thoughts, I closed the interface and got ready to talk with Suki. "Sorry, I had to help my sister with waterbending and I… *cough*" I coughed awkwardly. "Got lost in the road of life."

This made Suki chuckle. "Really?~" she asked teasingly, and at the same time softly hitting me with her elbow on the ribs. "Well, you shouldn't miss training. It already feels empty there without you."

Suddenly I decided to check the new title that I had gotten after slaying Unagi. Since my conversations with Suki just went on autopilot. She wasn't a very interesting girl after I got to know her. So our conversations weren't something I needed to think about too hard.

=========
[Legendary Beast Slayer]
You have done what many considered impossible. You have slain a Legendary Creature in single combat.
+1000% to Weapon Skills Level Up speed
+100% Exp when killing beasts
+1000 HP
+You can see the weak spots of any beast you hunt
========

Immediately I equipped this new title, it was the best one I had gotten until now. As expected, killing monsters was the Gamer way. Especially since I could kill giant monsters, the Waterbending Skill was quite good at that.

A big body just meant they were a bigger target and as long as I could level up my waterbending, then I would be able to kill big monsters easily. When I train in waterbending, then I will equip the appropriate title so I can get the maximum results.