chapter-3

A/n POV

Jimin's Mansion

     Jimin was cool down after crying. Taehyung is giving death stare to Yoongi who is still kneel down infront of Jimin. "I'm sorry Minnie, I didn't mean to shout at you. I had work pressure and your soulmate is also giving me hard time. I just-tt sorry Minnie, Please don't cry" Yoongi said with concern. 

     Jimin just felt sorry for his hyung for being such a crybaby. "It's okay hyung, I just got too emotional I'm sorry hyung" Jimin stated with small smile.

      "It's his fault Chim not yours, how could he shout at you when he is angry at me" Tae said with death stare at Yoongi. "Tae is right Minnie, I was wrong. How could I shout at you, who is cute and only Dear brother" Yoongi said and smiled towards Jimin. Jimin smiled brightly.

      They finished breakfast, they went to garage and went to car. Ride was silent and comfortable. Yoongi dropped Tae and Jimin to their dance and recording studio. Jimin and Tae just get down, Jimin waved bye to Yoongi but Tae was still mad at Yoongi.

     Jimin sighed and turn to face Taehyung and starts to tap his foot while looking at him "Mr. Kim now tell me why you both held cold war, will you explain it?" Jimin said. Tae while looking down and starts sob. Jimin is just got shocked when he noticed his soulmate is crying. He instantly hugged him started to rub his back and said sweet things in his ear. After a while Tae broke the hug and stop crying. He gave small smile at Jimin and they went inside studio.

       They went to their studio office and placed their belongings. They seated in sofa and Tae started the conversation "Chim, do you think I'm not good boyfriend?". Jimin got shocked after hearing his question "Who told you that Tae, Did Yoongi hyung said anything to you?" he asked. Taehyung looked down and starts play with his hand "N-No, he didn't  said anything but I thin--". Jimin just cut him off "Are you out of your mind? How could you think like that?" while looking at Tae who is still looking down and playing with his hand.

       Jimin sighed cupped Tae face with his chubby hand "Taetae look at me" he said with calm voice. Tae looked at Jimin with his puffy red eyes tears are still rolling down from eyes, his vision are blurry due to the tears formed in his eyes.

        "Look Tae, I don't know why you two are fighting but as I know you are very good boyfriend and--" Jimin said. Tae cut him off "But he's mad at me chim. He never gets mad that easily" said while looking at Jimin.

         "No Tae, as he told he has work stress. But Why he's mad, Wait Just because you didn't answered his call or reply his messages?" Jimin asked. Tae just nodded as response.

         Jimin sighed "Okay, Now tell me why didn't you answered his call or messages?" Jimin asked. "We were at my brother's place to meet his fiancé and their family" Tae said. Jimin's eyes widened and opened his mouth wide in shock "Wait, Did Namjoon hyung proposed Jin hyung?" Jimin asked with same shock expression. 

How is the did you guys like it?

If anything is wrong comment and I'll correct that mistake next time.

I purple you💜