Chapter 26: Nino and Chloe

Alya and Lila finally got out of the water, and they headed straight inside the beach house where the personal chef is. They sat down as they wait for the food.

"I think Mari-trash and her friends are fighting." Lila said gleefully.

Alya smirked, "You think? I mean it was odd that they didn't talk at all earlier normally they would be laughing like hyenas."

Just then Alix along with Rose, Sabrina and Mylene came in and sat down beside them.

"Hey what are you guys talking about?" Alix asked.

Lila shrugged and said, "Nothing just about how Mari-trash and her friends might go splitsville."

"Ah, so you guys noticed too I thought it was just me." Said Alix.

Sabrina then scoffed and said, "I mean it's about time, they should realize that she's not worth their time."

Lila then put on an innocent mask and said, "Guys enough we really shouldn't be talking about them. I mean just because they're mean to us doesn't mean we should."

"Yeah, you're right but still they need to be taught a lesson." Rose exclaimed.

Mylene nodded in agreement, "She's right Lila, they can't keep getting away with bullying you."

"It's bad enough that Ms. B doesn't do anything about them I mean honestly what kind of teacher is she?" Alix commented.

"The kind that's not competent." Sabrina answered.

Alya turned to Lila and asked, "So Lila any news on Adrien yet? I heard he had to go back home to deal with something."

Lila shook her head and simply said, "No unfortunately but I bet he's just busy dealing with photoshoots. As a former model I should know exactly how busy that must get. Did you know that I once walked the same runway and Gigi Hadid during fashion week in New York I even met her, unfortunately I couldn't take any picture you know for privacy reasons."

"No way that's awesome."

"Can you get me an interview with her?"

"Is she as beautiful as she is on camera."

"Did you mean other super models?"

Lila mentally laughed seeing as how they're so gullible. She smirked thinking that she's finally got them wrapped around her little fingers.

'All I need to do is deal with Mari-trash and her bratty friends and once that's over I'll have everyone under my control and Adrien will be mine.' She thought.

They heard footsteps come in and saw that it was the rest of the class. Ivan, Max, and Kim sat down beside the girls while Marinette and her friends sat at the furthest end of the table.

(Author: Omg with so many characters I keep on forgetting minor characters like Max my gosh.)

"Listen I'm sorry I didn't exactly tell you in detail what my job would be like but even if I wanted to tell you I couldn't since most of the stuff if confidential." Nino whispered to Chloe.

Lila smirked at this and thought, 'Do I smell trouble brewing in paradise.'

She looked around and saw that most of her sheep were busy talking among themselves, she strained her ears trying to eavesdrop.

"Still, you could have at least you could have at least told me the part where there's a possibility that you would have to take out some people."

Lila's eyes widened, 'Take people out what does that mean?'

Marinette noticed that Lila had been eavesdropping and kicked Nino on the leg motioning to her.