Chapter 5

After Ryder dropped me off at my house, I received a text from Rachel.

'Need a lift tomorrow? Mom got me a car. And I'm goingt to school tomorrow.' It read.

Shit! I forgot to tell her about The Three Boys. I decided to call her.

She picked up almost immediately.

"Hey, Rachel. I need to tell you something. It's important," I said in a rush.

"Woah, woah, chill girl. What's so important? You got a new best friend?" She replied.

"No, not really," I said and explained the whole story to her.

"Are you freaking serious?" She shouted into the phone.

'Yeah. By the way, Jackson asked me about you. Maybe he's interested in you. Might want to ya' know, play with him?" I said, laughing.

"Ew, Ave!" She said disgustingly.

"I'm kidding. So meet you at school, okay?"

"Yep, bye then," and she hanged up.

Rachel was my only best friend. Sure, I've got many friends but they aren't that close to me.

I kinda looked forward to Jackson's reaction tomorrow though.

------

Beep!

A horn came from outside. I quickly said a "bye" to my parents and went outside. As usual, the guys saved the passenger seat for me.

"Rachel's coming to school today," I said, looking at Jackson from the front mirror.

I saw Jackson's eye widen a little. He looked interested but managed to pull off a neutral face.

"So?" Seth asked.

"Nothing, just don't scare her or anything. Especially you, Jackson,"

"What? Why me?" Jackson asked, offended.

"Oh, you know," I smirked.

"Oh, you know, cause you suck," Seth smirked.

"Just shut up," Jackson groaned.

I laughed. I could imagine how Rachel would feel. Oh, she's gonna have a crush on someone.

"Why are you smiling like that? It's like you know something we don't know," Jackson said.

"Nothing," I replied, the smile still on my face.

"Yeah right," he muttered.

When we reached, I glanced through the crowd of students and spotted Rachel.

I dragged the boys there.

"AVE!" Rachel screamed and tackled me into a hug.

"Yo girl, I know you miss me but there are othere people here,"

"Oh yeah," She stepped back and turned to look at the guys. All of them pretended to be engaged in something. Seth was using his phone but you could see he wasn't really doing anything. His eyes kept looking upwards. Jackson was looking around as if he was looking for someone. Ryder was well, leaning on the wall and looking at us.

He looked, cool.

"Guys,"

They looked at us.

"This is Rachel. Rachel, this is Ryder, Seth and Jackson," I pointed at each of them.

"Hey," the guys said together.

"Hi," Rachel said, with a shy voice.

I arched an eyebrow at her. Since when was my best friend ever shy? Only when she met her crush. Which means...

I smirked. I hoped its Jackson.

Seth gave me a smirk and eyed Jackson and Rachel. I guessed he was thinking the same thing.

------

Hello! I totally forgot about Rachel's character for the previous chapters. I hope it's not too late to start introducing her. I mean, what kind of friend never thought of her best friend when something big like this happened? Well, it seems like it's me. Haha.

Who else ships Jackson and Rachel? ME!

So yeah, I guess that's all for now. Bye :)

Remember to Comment, Vote and Follow! :)

Elysia.