Epilouge

Sophie groaned as the blonde-haired boy shook her awake.

"Five more minutes," she muttered, and rolled over, pulling the pillow over her head.

"Come on, Foster. Get up! Don't you know what day it is?" Keefe asked, and Sophie could almost hear the smirk on his face.

"Yes Keefe, I do. It's a Saturday, and I would like to sleep in." Sophie shut her eyes again, but sighed, realizing that going back to sleep wasn't an option anymore, as she was already awake. She sat up, glaring at her boyfriend. "Give me one good reason I shouldn't take away your key."

"Because you love me?" Keefe suggested, grinning sheepishly. He knew how much Sophie hated being woken up on the weekends.

Sophie rolled her eyes. "What do you want?"

"I want you to ask me what day it is."

"I already told you. It's Saturday," Sophie replied, confused.

Keefe burst out laughing so hard he almost fell off the bed. "You're joking, right? You actually don't know what today is?"

"No?" Sophie mentally scrolled through the list of holidays in her head. "It's not Thanksgiving, it's not Christmas, it's not Valentine's Day, it's not our anniversary... Wait, is it our anniversary?"

Keefe stopped laughing and just looked confused. "Foster... our anniversary was last month." He opened his mouth like he was going to say something, but closed it, and smirked again instead. "Come on, get out of bed, Biana's waiting outside the door to pick out your outfit."

After he said that, he left the room, and it was Sophie's turn to be confused. Why was Biana here?

Before she had time to figure out what was going on, the stunning brunette entered the room.

"Hi Sophie! Are you ready for your makeover?" Biana asked, looking wide-awake, even though it was only eight in the morning.

"What makeover?" Sophie asked, still confused. What is happening? She thought. Am I dreaming?

Biana just grinned mysteriously and pulled her out of bed, sitting her at her vanity. Sophie just sat, still half asleep, while Biana primped and powdered her face. After that, Biana laid out a red sweater and a pair of black jeans for Sophie to change into. Then it was time for makeup. By the time Biana was done, Sophie was more awake, and smiled as she looked in the mirror. Even though she still didn't know what the occasion was, she couldn't deny the fact that she looked really pretty.

"Thanks, Biana. You did great. But I still don't understand. What is this all for?"

"You'll see! Come on, follow me." Sophie followed Biana out of the bedroom to the top of the stairs. She mentally thanked Biana for letting her go barefoot, so she didn't have to brave the stairs in heels.

Once she got to the bottom of the stairs, she frowned. There wasn't even anything there.

Biana started to count down. "3, 2, 1..."

"Surprise!" All of Sophie's friends shouted as they sprung up from their various hiding places.

Fitz was holding a tray of mallowmelt.

Dex was making the lights flash all different colors.

Tam was holding a small gift.

Keefe was still smirking.

And Marella and Linh were holding a big sign that read, "HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY, SOPHIE!"

Sophie froze. It wasn't her birthday. Her birthday was on October 14th. And today was... oh. Today was October 14th. She physically facepalmed when she realized that fact. How could she forget her own birthday?

Stina was doubled-over with laughter. "Did you really not know?!" she wheezed.

"I totally knew," Sophie lied. "I was just joking. How could I forget my own birthday?"

Keefe wrapped an arm around Sophie. "You know you're a terrible liar right?" Sophie punched him, but he continued. "That's my girlfriend! The most oblivious person you'll ever meet."

Sophie glared at him. "Hey, I'm not that oblivious!" she protested.

"Foster... we've been planning this for weeks, and we haven't exactly been subtle about it. You're literally the only person in the entire world who could have missed it."

Sophie just kept glaring, refusing to admit that he was right.

"So does anybody want some mallowmelt?" Fitz asked, changing the subject.

"Uh, of course. Is that even a question?" Marella asked.

Fitz set the plate on the table, and Della came over and cut the delicious cake.

Everyone ate until they were full, and Sophie was on her third piece.

"You gonna finish that, Foster?" Keefe asked, eyeing the rest of the slice on Sophie's plate.

"Obviously," Sophie replied incredulously. She wasn't going to pass up a piece of mallowmelt.

"No you're not," Keefe replied with a smirk, and snatched her cake off of the plate.

He shoved the whole piece into her mouth, and Sophie just rolled her eyes. "You're ridiculous," she said.

"But you love it," Keefe countered, swallowing quickly.

"Yeah. I do," Sophie responded.

Keefe kissed her quickly, and Dex mimed a gag. Sophie laughed, but she meant it. She did love her ridiculous, funny, beautiful boyfriend, and she was so glad that they were together now, even when it sometimes seemed impossible.

Heyyy! How are you guys?

I haven't written anything on here in forever, and I lowkey miss it. I also miss you guys. :)

In case you're wondering why I posted this epilouge... well there's many reasons. The first and main on is that WE REACHED 100K READS! WHAT?! I know, it's actually crazy.

And the other reason is that reading back over the story, I realized that I ended it at a really terrible place, and I was like, why not just end it for real this time.

But again, thank you guys so muh for reading, I love you soooo much!