Gym Battle Preperations! CH-34

Delia: Boys!! 6 am!

Ash and Gary: Right!

It's now thursday, Ash woke up and slowly went off his bed. He didn't even bother to walk to the shower because he knew Gary would zoom right past him. And later on his suspicion got confirmed as he was on his way down, he heard Gary shut the bathroom door.

As Ash got downstairs, his mum already made breakfast for him, Pikachu and Lucario who decided to sleep in Ash's room aswell.

Ash: Morning mum!

Delia: Morning honey, here is your breakfast.

Delia put the plates with eggs and bacon infront of Ash and Lucario. She also put a plate infront of Pikachu but it had some ketchup on it aswell because she knew Pikachu loved it.

They quickly ate their breakfast and after that, Ash went into the bathroom to take a shower.

His plans for today where that he wanted to talk with Brock about his date and his weird feelings for Serena.

When Ash got out, he brushed his teeth and put his clothes on. Then he went downstairs and walked to the backyard to switch his team up. Today he planned to take Gliscor, Houndoom, Pikachu, Lucario, Pignite and Donphan with him.

As they were done, Ash walked towards the door to get on is way. Then he heard the doorbell. He opened the door and to his suprise, Serena was already waiting there.

Serena: Morning Ash, Pikachu and Lucario!

Ash: Morning Serena! Are you ready for school?

Serena: Yep! Shall we go?

Ash: Ofcourse!

Ash walked out of his house and shouted to his mom "I'm off mom, see you later!"

Delia: Bye Ash! Have fun today!

Ash: Alright mom! Bye!

As they were on their way, There was something that came up in Serena's mind. Something she wanted to ask Ash about their date.

Serena: Ash?

Ash: hmm?

Serena: You said you had a special place in mind for our date, will you tell me where you want us to go?

Ash: Nope! Not a chance!

Serena: What!? Why not?

"It's a secret! I really want to suprise you!" Ash said as he gave Serena a warm smile which made her blush a little bit.

Serena didn't like that answer but she felt happy Ash put so much effort in their date.

"Alright..." Serena said as she looked down in a sad way.

"Serena? There is one thing though" Ash said which made her look up.
"Make sure you look amazing tomorrow!"

Serena was suprised and blushed of Ash said this but she decided to play a bit with him. "Don't I look amazing then?" She asked as she twirled around and gave him a cute face which he loved.

"Man she looks cute" Ash thought to himself. "Wait! Why did I say that?" Then Ash returned back to reality and responded to Serena. "No that's not what I meant! You look gorgeous Serena!"

Serena's face started to heat up and her palms started to sweat as she heared Ash say that. Then she replied while stuttering "D-do you r-really think s-so?"

Ash Also started to blush a bit as he said "Y-yeah! O-ofcourse!"

They both had a bit of an awkward silence until Ash spoke up.