Hit First

Ellesmeere Solar.

Now it's all connected and it makes sense. Kita ko na nagbago ang expression nila.

"How horrible.." the Emperor commented at he worrily looks at his best friend, to my father.

"I'm still okay. I just have to make sure they will all pay to what they have done to my wife." Malamig na tugon ni Papa. Tahimik kong pinagmasdan maging ang reaction ng mga kapatid ko.

Ramdam ko din na napatitig sila sa akin.

"They deprived to my younger siblings our mother's warmth. They didn't even have a chance to grow up and bond with Mother." Mapait na sabi ni Ezekiah. Our second looks so upset, it's very unusual for him

He's upset for us because they still got their chances when Mama is alive but he's referring to us. Naaawa siya sa amin ng kambal ko na hindi man lang lumaki sa piling ng nanay namin, and that's deep.

Napatungo ako and clench my fists. They're really horrible. Napamaang ako, what to expect? May mga tao talagang ganito, may mabuti may masama.

Napabuntong hininga ang Emperor. "Will... you contact your brother-in-law?" Napatingin ako sa kanya na mas gulat. Ito na ang pangalawang beses na nagulat ako. Mama has a brother? I did not know about this.

Nagtatanong na napatingin ako sa mga kapatid ko, ngunit maging sila ay mukhang walang alam.

"I don't know... I treated him hard and pushed him away  when he tried to get-- to help me.."Wala sa sariling banggit ni Papa.

So Mama truly do have a brother? We have an Uncle? Tumingin sa amin si Papa. "You must all be surprise. Your mother's younger brother, your uncle is the King Eliasom Norei Augustus." Yeah, I totally forgot that aside from having a noble blood, we have a royal blood running through us.

"He did not like the idea of Lea, going away from their Kingdom. So he became distant to us, but when her sister announced to be dead. He contacted me and convey his thoughts of helping me raise you all." Nakikinig ako sa kwento niya.

I actually didn't research about it. And also, no one truthfully knows what about them. Even if it's my brothers who tried to know about it.

"He wanted to get you all away from me. I know it's for the best for you since your Uncle is kind and understanding but I did not want to let you all go that's why I never wrote a letter for him ever nor let you be with him." Napatango ako paliwanag niya.

So when our Mother died, he wanted to raise us?

"You also know that her brother deserve to know what truly happen to his sister. It's because it's known to be a sudden death but look, it's deep and gruesome..." saad naman ng Emperor. I bet he knew our Uncle? Since they're both a ruler of their lands.

"I'll try reaching him. Aside from this, We need to take action before they do something bigger." I sighed as I heard what Papa said. Halatang ayaw niya muna pag-usapan. I think may naging malaking pagtatalo sila kaya ganiyan ang reaksyon niya?

"Father, I'm pretty sure that they're planning to go with a war to us and invade us." That's actually accurate, Brother Earltone.

It was now revealed that it is a long term plan they started with.

I heard the worried sighed of the Emperor. "There's so much to prepare. Our citizens will be confuse and panic because of this. We also need to deploy our troops and knights, as well as the Mages and secure also our people." He really look liked trouble with it.

"We also didn't know what exceeds their plans and how and when they will attack." I nodded in agreement to the worries of the Emperor.

They're causing too much headaches but yeah.

"What about hitting them first." We must be confident, if we're like this and worry too mucj, it might be too late. But since we already grasp our situation we just needed to do something.

Pansin kong napatigil sila at napatingin sa'kin. Why? After all it's going to be an all out war. Might as well take the initiative to attack.

"They're quite sneaky and sly, for example they already planted something here but we're still being conscious and cautious." Napatango ako sa pag voice out ni Brother Exchiel. He spoke for them because they're all stunned. He really knows when to speak, and it makes so much sense.

"Offense is the best defense.. eh?" Napatingin naman ako kay Eclipse na naglabas ng mapa sa mesa namin. Itinuro niya ang parte ng norte ng Slynthi Empire.

"I think this is the best place to launch a warning attack on them. It's where most of their big military bases are located." Oh, taking out their forces before making it official war. That's fabulous!

Magaling magaling, Eclipse ko.

"If they already fixing what we have done to the North, we're launching on the South, where they have their Magic Tower. Oh, should we engage the Middle part? Their Imperial Palace?" Nakangiti kong sunod sa sinasabi ni Eclipse.

Ang kaninang nag aalalang Emperor at mas lalong nagmukhang nag-aalala. Whyy?

"Uhm, Folr. Did we perhaps mismatch our children? It's quite compelling and stalwart for a couple..." Kausap niya kay Papa.

Oh...

Papa cross his arms and nodded. "That's an exhilarating plan. Let's go with it and have some back up plans." His Bestfriend seems to forget that my father, his friend is the Slayer of the Battlefield who have his back for a long time. That's what my father thinks his bestfriend will get because he's the one who paired us.

"But Prince, you certain that you're not corrupting my sweet child mind?" His forehead creased as he said that. Of coure, he would never to also forget to grill my Eclipse.

What an amusing father.

"Nevermind. We can easily prepare that, let me take care on how to announce and shield our people for better cause. I also need to have an urgent meeting with the aristocrats." Lahat kami ay tumango sa turan sa huling pasya ng Emperor habang hinihilot niya ang may wrist niya.

"Alright. Tomorrow, let's hit them first."