Chloe's Visit

It was nearly 1 am at night when ladybug portaled her way home. She was planning to go to sleep, when she heard a voice and immediately stood in a fight position.

Chloe immediately jumped on ladybug and hugged her tightly. Marinette calmed down and hugged her back as tightly as her.

Chloe immediately started talking, "I missed you so much. I was bored in New York without my bestie. So, I asked Mum and Jagged and now I'm living with you!!!!"

Marinette hearing this, a huge grin spread on her face and said, "yippee!!!! Now we can do what we want! I missed you tooo. You know, I was actually thinking to call you and adrien tomorrow. It was the day, we all had promised to call. I have to tell you so much! "

Chloe interrupted her and said, "you can tell me everything but first detransform. And tell me what's going on? Why are you dressed as ladybug? Why you portaled home?"

"Okay okay I will tell you."

Marinette then explained everything about how Robin has turned into a baby and how Batman contacted her and what happened at the Batcave. She however didn't tell that she knew the batfamily's identity.

Chloe then said, "Now tell me how is your quest to remove the bad aura around the city? How are you? What has happened since you arrived in Gotham? Did you make friends? Tell me every single detail. What are you smiling about! Don't hold back, tell me! Ridiculous, utterly ridiculous!"

Marinette smiled hearing Chloe's every word, remembering how much she missed her. She hugged her and said, "I just realized how much I missed you, Chlo!"

"Okay, okay, now let go of me. I can't breathe. "

Marinette let go of her and told her everything except batfam's identity. She told about her coffee shop, Tim's friendship and how she left their place as Batman called her.

Lastly she said, " Tomorrow I am taking you to my coffee shop and later in the afternoon when I am on break, we will spend some time at the mall. And for future reference if Tim or his family asks why I left in a hurry I'm gonna say you surprised me by coming to Gotham and were outside my mansion. It's a believable lie you know."

"I know mari, I don't mind at all. Tomorrow we are having a girls day out. Can we sleep now? It's 1 in the night and I am losing my beauty sleep."

"You know girl, let's go"

"I'm taking the room to your right. I have already kept my stuff in th---"

Chloe paused in the middle sentence causing Marinette to look where Chloe was looking.

She saw a black shadow at the window. She was about to grab the pan from the kitchen to knock out who ever was outside when the shadowed figure knocked on the window. She still took the pan and reluctantly opened the window. Chloe was still behind her preparing to attack if need be.

Marinette was surprised to say the least to see who was on the window.

_______

Who was it? Wait for the next chapter! I'm gonna post on Sundays from now on due to exams. From this Sunday I'm posting the new chapters.