Bloody Massacre

(warning use of aggressive language involved and gore that's described in words) like you guys care

-(~•~)-

"A man will finish the job, a hero will be a coward"

3rd POV

The moon simmered over Vale as the streets were lit up with hardly anything among them, dead and empty was one way to describe the streets that were seen right now. The only thing litter or raccoons was scurrying through trashcans.

Though a certain building was lit as noises could be heard inside, like the sound of mechanics. One would mistake it for being engineers inside probably moving crates, well they'd be half right. Instead of workers, it would be WhiteFang soldiers that were moving crates, placing each and everyone on top of another as they were shoving them all into a corner of the building. Speaking of the building, it was a pretty big one, having a wide and long space for all the crates though without any second floor instead metal paths that were on the side and metal bars on the roof. It was like another warehouse disguised as a house.

Outside the warehouse were guards patrolling the area with guns and blades looking for any intruder or suspicious activity though it was only to as far as their eyesight could see. The building itself was dark as lights were blocked out so no peeking could be done while that also meant that the soldier outside were on their own.

"What the hell is with all the crates? Are we gonna trade or something?" asks a white fang soldier to another.

"We're packing them all up and heading out, soon the cops are gonna find our location. Till then we have to make sure we're in the clear to move out." said the other white fang soldier motioning his gun around the empty dark streets

"But why so scared? We're the fucking whitening we aren't afraid of cops! We can just kill all that comes!" he said with a determined face swinging his arms around.

"No you dumb fuck we have all these supplies and if we get blown we can't transfer all of this stuff to a safe location without getting caught, think of all the weapons, dust, money, and materials we could lose" stated the second whitefang hitting his handing his head, showing the other white fang how dumb he is.

"Tch, fine but still when are we gonna make a move. We can't just sit here forever and wait for him to do something." the first soldier said looking away in disappointment "I signed up to kill humans not sit here and watch a fucking raccoon."

"Have patience, well get an order from Adam when it's time." said the second.

The first white fang nods then look around before realizing something and touches a communicator on his ear. "We should have heard something from group C by now"

The other soldier looks dazzled before touching the cons on his ear "Group C do you copy? Repeat group C do you copy?"

They waited for a few moments but receive nothing from the other end, looking at each other they make way to where group C was supposedly scouting hoping that it was all just a jam on the radio. They walk for a distance, guns up and pointing in every direction, footsteps splashed on each puddle they stepped on, the quietness made it worse only making them tense out of fear.

They heard about the last base with soldiers and friends of them all gone in a trace. Thinking about it made them fear the night even more. They walk. More and more till they find a hint of red liquid on the floor. They stare at it feeling tense and unsure of what happened, looking at there's dot on the ground it lead a pathway further and further away from the warehouse.