Chapter 13 - The Adepti [Unedited]

no a/n

.

.

.

You and Aether finally arrived at Jueyun Karst. You had stopped to buy another sword from a merchant from Inazuma, an Amenoma Kaguechi. You had taken it to a blacksmith and upgraded it yourself, then hovered a hand over it, the purple colors turning white. The blade glowed white, then dimmed a bit. 

As you approached the shrine, an adeptus appeared, one that looked like a moose. 

"Who might you be?" it said in a very deep voice. "Those who dare enter Jueyun Karst?" 

"We were sent here." Aether spoke up, and we walked closer to the adeptus.

"A Sigil of Permission... many a season has passed since one was last in the presence of such an item." He spoke, staring at it.

"He before you is the mighty and illuminated adeptus, Moon Carver. Speak, travelers. What business have you here?"

"Actually.." Paimon started, but you turned to see a Millelith Sergeant. 

"It's the assassins! They dared to flee here to Jueyun Karst!" He said. 

 "Sir.. we've already stepped too far into Jueyun Karst ourselves!" The soldier exclaimed. 

"We.. argh, there's no choice. Apprehending the assassin is top priority, we must press on!" The sergeant said, and readied his spear. 

"Disturbing our borders..." Moon Carver said, angrily. "See them gone. One will not have interruption." 

Facing the approaching millelith, you summoned the new sword. It pulsed white, and you burst forward, running towards the soldiers, Aether right behind you. 

You gripped it tighter and leapt into the air, spinning over the first 2 soldiers. You swept your sword at them, Cynthis energy knocking them back. 

(basically this badass moment)

(love her)

You landed, thrusting your sword at the next one. Glancing back, you checked to see how Aether was holding up. He was fending off a group of them, and seemed to have a bit of trouble. 

You held a hand out, a glowing star appearing above it. You then raised your hand up, a similar star appearing above Aether. It glowed brightly, and miniature stars fell down, striking the surrounding Millelith. Aether looked over at you, smiling a bit before turning and going after the Sergeant. 

~

You swept your sword once more, striking down the last soldier. You got up, letting your sword disappear.

You and Aether finally went back to Moon Carver, Paimon reappearing from wherever she goes to when it's dangerous. 

"So.." Paimon explained the shit that's been going on. 

"Preposterous..." Moon Carver said.

"PREPOSTEROUS!!" The ground shook a little, and you took a step back. 

"The Liyue Qixing... utterly disappointing. how could someone possibly assassinate Rex Lapis during the Rite of Descension.." 

~ skip a bit ~

"Mountain Shaper and Cloud Retainer can be found here. Only fate will decide if you shall find them - only fate." Moon Carver informed us. 

"There exists a Conquerer of Demons, a Gaurdian Yaksha. Go to Wangshu Inn. There, you shall seek him." 

He then looked at me. "You can assist the best in summoning the Yaksha, Archon of Cynthis." 

"Go, now." He said, and disappeared. 

.

.

.

yeah 

that's pretty much it

i might not do the other adepti.. just sum it up ig and just do our fav yaksha

alr bye

im gonna start on the backstory