she comforts you when you have a migraine (requested)

"I know it's awful, baby," Rosé mumbled with a hint of sadness in her voice as you walked through the door together. "C'mon, let's go upstairs to bed. I'll take care of you, I promise."

You had your eyes covered with your hands, groaning over the brightness that was coming from the open curtains downstairs as you climbed the stairs.

Rosie kept her hand on the small of your back to let you know she was with you as she guided you up the steps and down the hall.

Your head is throbbing, the pain from your migraine so intense you could cry.

It hit you all of a sudden when you and Rosie were out at lunch.

You get migraines a lot, so as soon as it hit she knew exactly what it was and knew she needed to get you home where she could make everything less bright and much quieter for you.

You feel bad for leaving all of a sudden but you also know that Rosie doesn't mind, especially because she's been by your side through a lot of the migraines you've had before and she knows it's all out of your hands.

"Let me close the curtains before you uncover your eyes." She said and padded across the floor to close them, making the room dark.

You uncovered your eyes only to bury your head in your hands with a groan.

Rosé bit her lip as she fixed the bed, wishing she could somehow take away your pain.

She can help but she can't take it away completely and that's always hard for her because it breaks her heart to see you in so much pain.

"Lay down, baby." She said and helped you to bed. "I know your head hurts but do is anything else wrong? Do you feel queasy?"

"Yeah." You said, groaning again.

"Okay. I'm going to get you some of your medicine and some water. I'll be back in just a minute."

You didn't say anything, afraid to speak too loud and afraid to nod or shake your head.

She hurried as fast but also as quietly as she could as she went downstairs to get you some cold water and then into the bathroom to grab you some medicine.

She also grabbed a cold compress for you and a bucket, just in case you would throw up because she knows how sick these terrible migraines can make you.

"Okay, baby girl, I'm back." She whispered softly. "I need you to sit up just for a minute, okay? Take your time. I'll help you."

She was incredibly patient and understanding that even the simplest of movements you made had to be taken slowly because she knows that movement only makes your head throb more.

Once you were sitting up, she had you take a few sips of the cold water and take your medicine.

After that, she helped you lay back down.

Giving you a kiss on your forehead, she placed the cold compress on your head and hoped it would help relieve your pain a little more.

She laid down next to you, slowly and carefully, before she began to brush her fingertips along your arm.

"Is there anything else I can do?"

"No." You mumbled. "You've done a lot to help me already. Thank you."

"No need to thank me, my love." She said and kissed your arm. "I'll be quiet in just a second, I just want to know if you feel like you're going to throw up."

"Kinda."

"Okay. If you need it, there's a bucket on the floor beside you."

You sniffled and she shushed you softly.

"It hurts a lot."

"I know, baby. I know how intense these migraines are for you. I'm so sorry." She whispered. "You'll feel better very soon, I promise. Try to get a little rest. I'm right here if you need anything else."

You didn't say a word after that. You only groaned and whimpered from the pain until you started to fall asleep.

You needed rest, as much of it as you could get, and Rosie was happy to just stay there with you and keep an eye on you to make sure you were okay.

She didn't speak and she didn't move.

She just laid there with you, hoping that you'd feel much better soon.