||9 Forms of Divinity by @DharmaPriyaa||

I am brutally honest here, and both criticism and appreciation is given depending on the work

Hope you like it and try to follow what I suggested.

~~~~~~~~~~

Navarupena Samsthitaa- Nine forms of Divinity by Dharmapriyaa

~~~~~~~~~~

Cover- 3/10

Originality- 9/10

Character development- 10/10

Title- 2/5

Grammar and language- 18/20

Ability to keep readers hooked- 11/ 15

Plot- 17/20

Blurb- 8/10

Total= 79/100

Cover- Though the cover matches the story, it failed to attract me to read the story. It matches the mood of the story but is not attractive enough to make someone press the 'Read' button. I suggest you change it. It doesn't invite a reader to read it.

Title- The title is to the point and nice, but it is too long, and I really like it, but maybe you could make it shorter. I personally don't find long titles compelling or intriguing. Still, it matches the story line very well. Maybe you should just make it 9 forms of Divinity.

Plot- Hats off to you, I love the plot and the fact you tried to reflect on Pandavpatnis, some unexplored characters of the great epic. And what I loved the most, you weren't partial. There are many stories I have read about them where the author prefers only one of them and paints the others as jealous and power-hungry. But you showed their sisterly bond and the taintless love for their husband, their selfless sacrifice.

Blurb- The blurb is short, to the point and the one thing that actually made me want to read the book. It is penned down in a beautiful way and makes you want to know what happens and hit the 'Read button.'

There is a mistake I noticed in the blurb though-

You wrote- We are indebt to them.

Which is grammatically incorrect,

It should be-

We are indebted to them.

Or

We are in debt to them.

Also, after the 'We never cared to know!', it should be a full stop not an exclamation mark. It should be 'We never cared to know.' I get it, you tried to keep emphasis, but it doesn't look good or appealing to read.

Character development- The whole story is about how they sacrificed and their unsung love saga. I love the way it was written, it made me feel I was there, witnessing it happen. And as I mentioned earlier, I love the way you showed them as soul sisters and pillars of support to their husbands.

Grammar- Ok, I loved the way emotions, and all were penned down in words but there are some things, I would suggest you to keep in mind while writing. Most of the mistakes were in punctuation.

-You use a lot of exclamation mark. Please try to reduce it.

-There are mistakes regarding your tenses at some places. Like in the blurb which I pointed out.

Writing style- I loved how the emotions were shown, you made me feel I saw it all actually happen. Your writing style is beautiful and appealing. Keep it up!

Extras- Not really, but stop using ! so much. Also, change the cover. I feel at some points you dragged the story so please keep that in mind. 

~~~~~~~~~

Please leave a feedback on the review.

~~~~~~~~~