Chapter Thirty Two - Comfort

"Romeo"

The touch of his short beard prickled her fingers. When did he grow this? Damn he looks so yummy. She loved the sensation it caused, making her shiver slightly. She licked her sudden chapped lips subconsciously. His black inked hair was longer the last time she saw him. Some of his strands were struck to his forehead as she saw he was wet. Not wet but sweaty. Fuck. Man odor. She loved, only his. It reminded her of their steamy bodies enclined together in its comfort.

He had on his gym shorts which told her he just came from his run. He wasn't just a control freak but a gym freak. She could see his ripped muscles tightened on black vest.

All of a sudden she had glimpses of his naked body inclined with hers. She wanted to take it off. She never realised through her drowsy state that whilst gawking at his body, Romeo had stopped talking. Her body was suddenly in the air as she came out of her thoughts. She relaxed as she saw he had lifted her up and was placing her on the bed gently.

He saw her left foot was slightly dangled which showed him she must've strained it when she tripped on the blanket.

He lifted it gently caressing it not want to hurt her more.

"..hurt?" A distant voice asked.

Analia was still in her haze. She didn't realise anything that happened after touching him.

A pinch on her chin got her attention.

"What the f-

A stern, narrowed look made her stop.

She pursed her lips looking at him innocently.

"I asked does it hurt?" He questioned turning to look at her foot.

"It's fine...AH FUC-

A discomfort on her ankle made her scream.

"Not fine, Got it" Romeo's demanded ignoring her sentence. He had pinched her ankle to see as he realised she was still drowsy.

"What are you do-

She stopped mid sentence as she saw Romeo go through the bathroom cubboards  with a cream and bandage. He didn't even let her speak. She just stared at him whilst he applied it to her ankle and wrapped it in a bandage. He gave it a little peck which made Analia blush and shiver slightly. Romeo felt her shiver but didn't even look in her direction. He smirked lightly.

He got of the bed and was heading towards the bathroom but stopped and stared at her sternly.

"Stay" he demanded with a stern narrowed look which didn't help her at all as she bit her plump, cherry red lips at his dominance pouring of his manly self.

The motion didn't go untouched by him. His eyes followed as they darkened at his thoughts. He shook his head to get rid of them. They weren't in the right state and he knew by yesterday's act they needed to talk.

He knew she'd try to get up and he didn't want her hurting herself even more.

Analia couldn't help but obey. His dominance always overpowered her. Her panties pooled from his authorise voice. Plus she knew she couldn't get up as her ankle would hurt again.