Ep 29 - Blackout

Cole takes a couple of breaths after moving another steel plate off the trash tower. "We've been digging for so long, I think I forgot what we're looking for." He told Kai.

The ninja are using Ed & Edna's Junkyard as a hideout from The Overlord. The guys, minus Zane, task is to look for a converter that Ed needs.

Kai wipes the sweat off his forehead as he catches his breath, "A jiggly compact compress converter. Or was it a compress compact jiggly converter? Whatever it is, if it can get us back to New Ninjago City any sooner, it's worth finding."

He pulls the thing he was holding out of the trash tower on his side that causes the towers to collapse-the duo screaming-and the piles of junk were about to crush them but the towers lean against each other. They were shaken with relief.

(Y/n) runs past them and towards the junkpile Jay and his dad were on top of. "Hey! I think I found something." He lifts a machine-type part over his head so the Walkers could see. "Is this it?" He yells.

Jay squints his eyes to get a better look at the object before shaking his head and shouts down, "No. That's a compact converted mingglyabob compressor. We need a compact converted jiggly compressor." Something shiny catches his eye. "Hey! A compact converted jiggly compressor."

(Y/n) was so done and threw the minggly-whatever to the side. "Whatever. The whole name was there except for the stupid jiggly." He mocks Jay before kicking the dirt. "I'll go look for that other thing with the stupid name." He grumbles as he passes Cole and Kai, who crawled out under the towers, and heads further into the junkyard.

The two of them sigh and Kai turns to the other, "I'm starting to think they're just making this stuff up."

Jay and Ed got down and walk over to where Kai and Cole are at.

Ed walks up to the trash towers and hits them lightly, examining the towers. The towers then collapse on each other. Ed rubbed his beard before turning to the boys, "Ah huh. Well, one of you boys got to clean this up. I-I mean, I would but I gotta get to work with this." He lifts the compressor to prove his point. "I gotta get going now, good luck." He leaves the trio and heads to the automobile.

The trio look up at the pile of trash, not wanting to clean it up.

"I'll help you with that dad!" Jay rushes to his father.

"I'll go look with (Y/n) on that part." Kai quickly left to find him.

"Not i-" Cole was about to exclaim but when he turned around, he saw that the two left him. He groans in response. "Why am I so slow? I even miss a chance with (Y/n)." He grumbles to himself as he gets to work, cleaning up the mess.

---

Kai found (Y/n) at the far corner of the junkyard, searching through a low pile of metal parts.

"There you are! I've been looking all over for you."

Kai got no response.

"What are we looking for?" He ask (Y/n) but all he got was a response of silence with junk clashing around. "Did you know the Ed wanted us to clean up the mess he made-made worse actually? He really tried to convince us he was gonna work on the compressor but with that pause and little stutter, it wasn't all that convincing."

Nothing.

"Is the part big or small? Long or short? Wide or thin? Something that can go up your ass?" He abruptly stops and studies (Y/n) to see any reaction, only to get nothing. So he whispers in (Y/n)'s ear, "Like Cole's-"

(Y/n) whip his head at him as his eyes grew wide, "What the fuck?"

Kai bursts out laughing. "Please, I live with my sister. And have you met Jay?"