chapter 37 | Cuddles

— Three days later —

Friday, October 1st, 2021.

12:10 pm.

"Bro, I wanna sleep right now, I cannot stand four more hours..." Hojun whines as we are going out of the classroom together. I know he has been studying more than usual these days because y/n is helping him, but he is tiring himself out to get better grades and try not to fail this semester too.

"Why don't you take a nap then eat before going back to class?" I put my hood on now that it is freezing, and he nods. "That's a good idea, but what if I don't wake up on time?"

"Set an alarm, and if I don't see you fifteen minutes before the bell rings, I'll come and wake you up," I give him an option so that he can be reassured, but he stops his way in front of a bench. "Hmm..." he closes his eyes to think about it. "Y/n said that she's tired too though, what if she wanna rest as well?" he brings her up, looking at me and waiting for my answer. "Well...then...you both get into my room and sleep on my bed while I'm eating and studying."

He stares at me as if he did not hear me. "Bro. Not only you allow me to sleep with y/n, but I can also do it on your bed with—"

"What are you both talking about?" y/n joins us at the wrong time, getting Hojun to pretend that he is coughing and unable to reply. "He's sleepy and wants to sleep, so I was talking about you both getting in my bed to rest while I'm eating and studying," I spare her the details she should not know about and smile, hoping for her to like the idea. "Really?" her reaction answers me in the blink of an eye. "Yeah, if you both want."

She takes a peek at Hojun who suddenly went mute once she arrived, and with a moment of eye contact, they both agree to the same response, and she lets it out. "Let's do it," she excitedly walks towards the dorm she must never have entered, and Hojun runs after her to follow, so I do the same.

I thought they were tired, but they do not seem like it is the case.

Since Hojun knows where we have to go, he leads the way for her, but they often check on me to make sure I am still behind, and in short seconds, we reach my room, so I open the door and let them enter it.

We leave our shoes on the floor, but I take their jackets and mine to put them on a chair, and we drop our bags down to end on my bed.

"Fuck..." Hojun lies down as if he could not stand anymore, and y/n does the same to use the whole bed for themselves. "It feels amazing," she turns towards him to curl up into a ball, so I sit down at her feet but see her have her eyes on me.

"I'm gonna fall asleep in a minute," Hojun speaks, unaware of the eye contact between my girl and I. I smile at her but move my head to ask her what she wants without using words, and she lifts one hand up to me.

I grab it, and she pulls me closer to her. "Sleep with us."

I chuckle but get on top of her. "And where do I lie down?"

"Under me," she straightens up, her actions grasping Hojun's attention, she rises from the bed to let me take her spot, so I lie down on my back and take her on me. "There," her body embraces mine, and she presses a kiss on my jawline, filling my heart with delight and softness, so much that I cannot even hold back from smiling.

"I love this nap even more," Hojun does not keep quiet and sticks his body to mine. "Thanks for letting us sleep in your bed, daddy," the nickname that I low-key missed hearing from him finally goes out, and I laugh but throw my hand in his stomach. "Shut up and sleep, dumbass."