20 | Boy Toy

Blearily, you peel an eye open

Drowsiness has clouded your vision, and in front of you, all you could make out was a warm, blurry blob.

Toasty, you smile, curling towards the gentle heat that embraces your body.

You would like to slip back into sleep's sweet haven.

However, a sudden hot exhale brushes against your ear, the unexpected feeling urging you to stir.

But you don't.

Your worn-out body feels heavy as though you have slipped under the ocean's waves, and you're alone in fighting against the tide's constricting force.

You're too tired to battle.

Weary, your eyes slip closed.

"Good evening, princess," purrs a silvery, honeyed voice.

Your eyes shoot open again.

A nightlight lamely illuminates from the corner, its amber hues shining weakly to reveal the man whose single skill perhaps is to play with and torture your heart.

He chuckles, "I'd thought I'd warm the bed with you."

Gojo brushes some strands away from your face, and only now do you realize that you are essentially connected with him waist-down.

A tiny alarm blares in your head, wondering how you had ended up in this position to begin with.

Yet, the will to move away is rendered completely useless by your own exhaustion.

Or perhaps, the truth is that you simply don't want to turn away.

Instead, your body moves on its own, nuzzling into Gojo's chest while you mindlessly mutter incoherent sentences.

"Cloud," you mumble as you glance upwards, "Fluffy. Nice. Poof poof."

The man laughs a little at your gesture.

You then blink, noticing the golden hour-like lighting that casts a heavenly filter on his face.

The ivory tint in his hair glitters like snow under the sun, and his cerulean eyes beam like diamonds floating through the sky.