❥ 36. Kalon

Kalon (noun)
The kind of beauty that is more than skin deep.

♡♡
A/n I'll make a playlist and update it here. Posting songs for every chapter is difficult than thought 🤭

 Posting songs for every chapter is difficult than thought 🤭

It was her laughter.

Her laughter which would be his fucking undoing.

His ruin.

His illusion broke into a million pieces that of nothing could defeat him, he was so wrong. The mere seconds he witnessed her laughing, he felt his breath hitch. His eyes seemed to freeze on her and his soul, don’t ask about that damn thing. It was illuminated like thousands of bulbs were switched on at once. His insides felt the warmth of morning sun in frosting winters. As if his darkened soul got a bright light, taking away all the evilness away from him. It was all sunshine and no splint of darkness left and he couldn’t break his gaze away, he kept staring her.

He felt his dark world crashing down, the dust flying all over and he stood in the middle of the rampage, taking in all of his ruin but he felt satisfied. Her one laugh did this to him. He feared what more she could do to him, all of her could destroy him, make him fade away from the world but if it meant she was his. He would do it all over again.

He didn’t care what happened to him. It was all her which mattered.

The permanent grin plastered on her lips made it so difficult for him to look away. If only he could pluck his eyes out and force them to look elsewhere, he might be able to breath normally, until then it was just her. The vision he would be seeing, even for next thousand years but it didn’t matter. He would never be bored of her, he was sure of that much.

She was a sight to behold, a sight to cherish and a sight not to be missed.

He was doing exactly that.

If there was an angel, a goddess in person. Mahira Malik would be giving them a tough competition. Making them run for their money.

She looked simply gorgeous. No word, no thought or none of the breathing humans or Omnipresent God could make him take his words back.

She looked like the brightest star in the dawn. Early sunrays not stealing the Beauty but enhancing it for the world to admire. The soft rays enamoring her existence and she was just being her. Being his Ira.

“Quit staring me” She demanded, tucking her hairs away from her face.

“I’m not staring you” he rolled his eyes. She cocked a brow challengingly. He sighed “I’m admiring you.”

He grumbled a curse as soon as her cheeks heated and her lips curved in a shy smile.

He can die today without a care.