Chapter 29

Blake's pov

Today my hormones have been everywhere, I'm stressing out as Ive been trying to make sure everything is ok for the baby shower.

Still it only me and Cole who know the genders so everybody finds out today, there are people all in my back garden and I'm sat upstairs taking a breather.

"Darlin" I hear Cole say as he slowly opens the door, I feel the bed dip besides me "I'm just tired and now I feel bad for not being down there" he pulls me closer.

"Blake your body is doing an amazing thing not only is it carrying a child it's carrying two, it's ok to be tired," he places his hand on my stomach "a baby boy, and a baby girl" he smiles, but as soon as he says girl I feel a kick in my stomach.

Cole gasp, then chuckles "she is definitely going to be a daddy's girl" we both laugh "do you want to go down" he questions "Yep" I get up with the help of Cole and interlock our fingers.

As soon as I step outside my mum and dad is straight over to my Side "How are you" my mother questions "tired but I'm alright" I give a light chuckle "not that long until you give birth" my mum adds on "I know I'm a bit worried about the pain"

My mum gasp, "oh I have the best pain reliever, call Cole all the name in the book, I did it with Xavier and my god did it help the pain" we all start laughing.

"She's not lying, it was even worse with the twins, good luck Cole" my dad chuckles "well Blake's giving birth if anything makes it better for her I will take the insults"we all chuckle and my mum and dad walk off, "you know I'm going to try that out"

"You do whatever you need" he kisses my cheek and we walk to the table, it's filled with presents.

"We will have to thank everybody" I say to Cole but when I turn around I see him looking a little sad "what's wrong" I question "just it's all you family, the only person I have is Dante, sometimes it gets to me that I have no parents, people along those lines" he softly smiles.

I go to speak but he interrupts "but that's not dwell,come on" I could tell this was not something he wanted to talk about and I was proud of him for telling me so I'm not going to push him.

We played a few games like guessing the baby's name, only me and Cole know them, guessing when they are going to be born but now everybody is more than eager to find out the genders.

Cole runs inside and comes out with the two balloons that were blacked out and had baby number one and baby number two.

I stand next to baby one and Cole goes to baby number one "ok is everybody ready" I shout, a series of yes came from everybody "3...2...1" me and Cole pop the balloons and bio degradable blue and pink confetti floated around.

Everybody started screaming,and Cole comes to my side and wraps his arms around my waist then kisses my forehead.

"Congratulations" Ellie says, she hugs me tightly "I'm so excited, I'm going to be the coolest auntie" Ellie adds on and I laugh "I'm sure you will be".

For the next 20 minutes everybody was coming up to us and congratulating us.

"God they have not stopped moving all day" I say, "there just excited to meet everybody" Cole says, the last of the people's left about five minutes ago.

Cole sits down on the couch and I follow but I sit on his lap,he pulls me to him "Cole,I spoke with our doctor the other day about the baby's" he nods his head and looks at me.

"And she said that they are pushing down, so it probably means they will come early, they will be fine she said but maybe just a week or two early" I say to him "ok,well we already have everything prepared,Dante will be staying at ours next week up until the birth so we can just go to the hospital straight away,how are you feeling about that" he questions.

"I'm ok,I just glad you will be there to hold my hand" I kiss his cheek "I will be there throughout it all darlin" I smile and lay my head in his shoulder.

"And also,I know it's you who keeps putting engagement rings adverts on my phone" I laugh, I mean that was my only was of telling him to propose to me "maybe you should take note" I laugh "Darlin,you don't need to worry about that"he says to me.

———————————————————
Authors note

One more chapter left.....❤️