That's your ex mate

Authors POV:
Taehyung, Namjoon, Yoongi Hoseok and Jimin all sat in the car ready to go and meet Tae and Jin's mother. Apparently Jin left in a hurry because he had a meeting to attend to. "Guys do you think we will find the answers we need?" Taehyung asked cautiously. "Don't worry Tae we will, we have to because our kookie needs his Jin."

They drove down to the house and were greeted by maids. They called Mrs Kim down and she immediately ran to Tae hugging him and kissing his cheek. "My baby is here". Taehyung hugged her back and introduced the rest. "So eomma this is Jimin my soulmate, this is Hoseok hyung and these two are my alphas."

She looked between the five of them and asked since she was confused. "Tae remember how I said I was okay with both your mates? Yeah well you have three? How does it....?" Jimin started laughing and Mrs Kim found that adorable. "Aunty I'm his platonic soulmate. Yoongi hyung and My brother Namjoon hyung are his real mates. My mate is this gorgeous man here". He looked over at Hoseok and winked.

Mrs.Kim forgot about that and pinched Jimin's cheek "you are so cute...be my children...all of you". Then she ran around and hugged all her children.

Yoongi smiled silently knowing how adorable Mrs Kim was. She finally reach Yoongi and looked at him. "You're like a cat so cute and fluffy". Then she hugged him radiating all her love and warmth to him.

The others held in their breath knowing Yoongi didn't like so much skin ship but what he did shocked and warmed their hearts.

Yoongi hugged Mrs Kim back and picked her up lightly and spun her around. "Mrs Kim I'm gonna call you Eomma you're so amazing."

Just like that they all clicked. Mrs Kim sat between Jimin and Yoongi feeding them with her own hands.

"Eomma why aren't you treating me like that? I'm your son....the treatment isn't fair!" Then taehyung started pouting.

"Oh Taehyung shush you act like you enjoyed being babied by me, let me baby my new children especially these two. They're so adorable".

After they all had their meals and Mrs Kim fed them more and well...more. They started talking about what they actually came for.

Hoseok began talking. "Mrs Kim could you tell us about that couple who managed to fall back into love after their bond rejected the other?" Mrs Kim sighed and said. "All of you call me Eomma and Hoseok sweetie of course I can."

She took a deep breath and began her story. "The woman was deeply in love with her soulmate but her soulmate was basically messing around with every girl he could find. He didn't acknowledge their mate bond. Eventually though due to the strict rules of society and their parents they were forced to get married. Technically the girl wanted it but her mate well he didn't. He never felt love for her apparently. They spent a lot of time together and she grew to love him even more. Don't get me wrong the man was a great guy. However, he couldn't settle down because his feelings were never there."

Then she looked at all of her children and said. "He started attending parties and forgetting his wife. He neglected her more and more each day. He would come home drunk and she would take care of him. One day though, he came home with a girl and slept with her in front of his wife. Not literally she was in the other room supposedly sleeping. Yet she heard it all. Her body was numb and warm yet she cried and silently fought it. She fought her pain. She cried in silence and bare in mind the pain she was feeling was intense. That woman was strong".

Mrs Kim got up and walked towards the window before carrying on her story. "The next day the man woke up with another woman in his bed. He suddenly couldn't handle that thought and ran to his mate. He apologised and everything. She didn't say anything at all. They hadn't mated since he used to claim he wasn't ready. Days went by and he realised how much he was falling for his mate. It was too late though. One day he came home to find his wife on the floor with her mark blaring red. He took her to the hospital and they told him her body rejected him. He cried so much for her but he was too late."