Chapter 5: Here we go again

When the hero's and police arrived at the USJ to arrest the rest of the villains, they were filled in on what had happened and every student was questioned, all of them telling the police about Izuku with great amazement. Well, besides Katsuki, he wasn't really that shocked by what had happened, and surprisingly neither was some kid with purple hair and a constant tired expression, he kinda reminded Izuku of Aizawa.

Once everyone was safely back at the school, Nedzu stopped Katsuki before he went through the front gate and asked to speak with him and Izuku quickly. He actually hadn't asked for Izuku, but he assumed he would be there since he asked for Katsuki. He was correct.

The three stood outside the gate in the shade of a big tree. The teen and the forest thing feeling somewhat anxious about what the Principal wanted to speak with them about.

"I had already come to the conclusion that your dog wasn't actually a dog, nor a human for that matter, But now I see that it is a bit more than that," The Principal started, his voice soft and cheerful.

Izuku looked at Katsuki who looked back, they both silently hoped that this conversation was going where they thought it was.

Nedzu took notice of their silent conversation, noting the obvious bond the two have.

"He can speak, correct?" The rat asked, turning his attention to Katsuki.

The blond looked between the Principal and the 'dog' for a moment before shaking his head. "Not like this."

Nedzu hummed in understanding. Izuku can't talk in his dog form.

The forest thing noticed the rat's intense gaze and froze for a second, tilting his head slightly to the right.

"Why is he looking... Oooh" Izuku thought as he realized what the rat wanted him to do.

He looked around, making sure nobody else was around before looking at Katsuki, who gave a stiff nod.

With that, Izuku stood up and the sound of cracking bones and ripping skin echoed through the street as the dog slowly turned humanoid until the form of a short, young-looking boy stood in front of Nedzu.

Izuku shook his green tufts of hair away from his eyes, sneezing softly as it tickled his nose. He turned to the rat who looked all too pleased with himself as he stuck out his paw for a shake.

Izuku smiled widely, his too-many-teeth perfectly on show as he shook the principal's hand- paw.

"I am principal Nedzu, it's a pleasure to meet the being that saved one of my classes and two of my teachers."

"I'm Izuku. Katsuki calls me Deku," Izuku mentally sighed in relief at Nedzu's friendly reaction to his transformation, knowing he definitely scared a bunch of students earlier.

"So what's this about, rat?" Katsuki interrupted, earning a smack on the shoulder from his eldritch parent.

Nedzu chuckled at the pair in front of him, "Yes, what is this about?" He started, grabbing the attention of the two boys. "I simply wanted to inform you, Izuku, that after your service at the USJ I've decided to grant you access to the school and its grounds. You are free to come and go as you please."

Izuku was ecstatic, to say the least, and even though Katsuki didn't show it, he was also fairly happy about this development.

"You can go retrieve any belongings you left in the school then go home. Enjoy your weekend, you two." Nedzu smiled and left to finalize things with the police.

"Victory ice cream?" Izuku suggested as he turned to look at Katsuki.

"Fuck yeah."

________________________