MtF Allium pt2

Part 2? I think tf yes.

Third person pov:

"Wow that's so cool!" Allium gasped, gawking in reaction to Technoblades stories of triumph. She was stood behind the male, he was sat cross legged on the floor as Allium stood behind him, he had given her permission to braid and style his long, pink, messy hair.

The older chuckled gently at the smallers reaction, "I guess it was pretty cool." He shrugged.

"Aaaaannddddd DONE!" Allium giggled, she stood infront of the taller and admired her own work, she gave him a hand mirror and he scanned over the bits he could see.

"It looks amazing, princess, thank you." He lied, not wanting to hurt her feelings. He would leave it in though, at least till it got in his way. He appreciated it no matter how shockingly more messy it looked now than before.

He would kill to see the proud beaming smile that Allium gave when she was amused with something she had done and was complimented on.

It was at this point that technoblade realised what she was wearing, "I see you got some new clothes?" He assumed.

She happily nodded, "yes. Papa brought them for me yesterday, I'm not quite sure where from..." she hummed.
Ranboo had gone out and got them for her, she was wearing a dress similar to the one in the story, different shades of purple overlapping like waves, the fabric was soft and neat, he had gotten it from Phil, the bird-hybrid knew someone with some old clothes like that, he was very supportive of the young girls transition.

"That's kind of him," he hummed, "do you like them?"

"More than anything" she grinned, "they make me feel like a princess." She did a little twirl, the ends of the fabrics lifting off of the ground slightly, making her giggle.

"But you are a princess." He protested.

"No" she denied, "you have to be royal to be a princess" she stood proudly, knowing facts.

"But you are" he started, he took his own crown off of his head and placed it on the smallers, "Princess Allium" he finished, with a soft smile.

The physical crown may have been slipping, a little too big and heavy for her, but her real metaphorical crown could never.