Part 49:

Joy

I glared at Lucas as Cortez held a gun up to us. He had one job literally,  make sure he wasn't being followed.

"tez put the damn gun down." Lucas said scratching the back of his neck.

"you protecting the bitch when she kidnapped both of ours." he asked while looking at me and I tilted my head while smirking. there was no need to say anything to Cortez I owed him nothing .

"so what you gonna shoot our asses because you in yo feelings?" Lucas asked getting irritated.

"let him it'll probably help him sleep better at night." I replied crossing my arms.

"you shut the fuck up." he said while looking at me .

"how about you grow up? it's been how many years and your still mad about a fucking teenage crush." I snapped and Lucas blew air out his mouth.

"ima head out this between y'all." He said and walked out of the house.

"that's what it was to you? FUCKING TEENAGE LOVE?!" He yelled and I rolled my eyes. He was a narcissist clearly .

"yes that's exactly what it was cortez because if you loved me it wouldn't have took you a day to sleep with another bitch you asshole!" I snapped and he shook his head and I walked up to him. "look at me." I said grabbing his face making him face me and he clenched his jaw. "I died for you. I'm the reason y'all found out about everything and for what? you to sleep with nicole of all people?" I asked as tears fell down my face. I was still hurt because it hurt I was with this man for years and he moved on like that.

"if you loved me you wouldn't have never did that shit you would have came to me for help and I would have helped you." he said and I shook my head .

"you rode Lucas's dick like it was a license for it I asked you to believe me and you chose Lucas the only person I counted on was myself and I'd do it again." I said and he looked at my lips while licking them. "What?" I asked while looking at his lips.

"nothing." he said as he grabbed me by the neck and kissed me and picked me up and kissed him back taking his shirt off.

"your married." I mumbled as he backed me into the wall kissing my neck.

"So. it was supposed to be you." he said and took my pants off inserting himself into me making me moan.

Lucas
I unlocked the door to my house and Kingston was in the middle of the living room with a tuxedo and a women measuring him and i furrowed my eyebrows

"what's going on ova hea?" I asked walking up to them and the lady looked up at me and just continued to work.

"mama making me wear this shit at the wedding." he mumbled and I laughed.

"kingston watch yo mouth." Josephine said coming down the stairs with honor right behind her and he sucked his teeth in.

"look at bubba him so cute." honor cooed while recording him and he flicked her off.

"honor the shit ain't funny ." He snapped .

"king stop cursing." Josephine said shaking her head and i nudged him.

"watch yo mouth." I said and he mumbled under his breath and honor continued to tease him and I walked over to Josephine as she poured  her some wine while looking through a magazine .

"whatchu doing baby." I asked as I got behind her and rested my head on hers and she giggled .

"looking at some venues what about Miami?" she asked and I shook my head.