Visitors to the ocean kingdom(part 1)

Lizzy's p.o.v
"I cant wait for everyone to arrive" I said to my husband "it going to be so cool meeting all the other kingdom's leaders" he replied. As I turned around I saw William  behind me he one of my messages "you have a message William" he drop it and went to hang out with the other axolotl. "What does it say baby?" Joel ask "it says that it's going to take more than a day to get here for some of the kingdom's but it's fine. We can start the meeting with out them."

Around a hour later
"I see someone" Joel yelled I ran down the stairs of the Prima palace to greet them. As I got down to the dock I saw someone landing he had wings! "Hello welcome to the kingdom of the ocean" I said "hello I'm Scott from Rivendell" he seems formal but shy "you can wait in the prima palace or wait out here to meet the other guests" I offered "I'm going to wait in side" he said then started walking in side. When most people showed up I showed them around the prima palace.
The next day.
"Welcome kings and queens we are here to address the problem of the demon"
"Why is he a problem!" The king of the jungle kingdom yelled
"Because he corrupting The server" the Queen of the overgrowth yelled!
Soon a fight started between everyone.

Scott p.o.v
why are they being so loud. It's so nosy. Shut up shut up shut up SHUT UP "SHUT UP" their looking at me. what do I do
"We weren't be that loud" the Cod father said
"E-elf have sensitive ears." I replied fast
"oh sorry then"the cod father said

Hi I'm the author of this book and I'm just saying I'm not going to post chapters Daly but I try my best to post one every 3 months
327 words,
ps sorry for the short chapter