46

The couple were awoken by the sunlight from the window and the smell of freshly cooked breakfast.   Their only idea on the smell could be from Jimin and Jennie.

Jungkook glances down at Y/N with a soft smile.

How was she so pretty?

Y/N raised her head off of his chest, sensing he had woken up, only to find him staring down at her with the most adoring smile she had ever seen.

"How long have you been staring at me?" she mumbles, eyes half closed and a lazy smile gracing her lips.

She lets her head fall back onto his chest again, finally being able to wake up next to him with no doubts about their relationship in mind.

It felt good to say the least; no worries, no anxiousness, no unexpectedness.

"Long enough to know that you snore in your sleep," Jungkook teases the poor girl, poking her sides to annoy her.

She playfully rolls her eyes at him, lifting herself off of him to look for any clothes she could quickly throw on.

"Do you want to get breakfast? I think Jimin and Jennie are making something."

"Yeah, whatever they're making smells really good," she says, wearing on one of Jungkook's t-shirts to cover her body. Jungkook also threw on some clothes before leading her out of the room and downstairs.

The smell of pancakes wafted past them as Jimin and Jennie soon in came into sight; Jimin was stood behind Jennie, one arm wrapped around her hips as he helped her flip the pancakes.

"Wow, they really do look like a married couple, huh?"

"They fight like one too," Jungkook adds which makes Jimin turn around at the pair.

"Well, if it isn't the loudest couple on the block," Jimin sits his hands on his hips smirking at the two.

"You're acting like you two weren't making as much noise as us," Jungkook rolls his eyes, bringing Y/N close to his embrace.

Y/N shook her head at Jimin, leaving Jungkook's side and making her way over to Jennie, helping her plate everything up.

"Considering how loud you guys were last night, I'm surprised you were up before me and Jungkook," she teases, nudging Jennie with her elbow as she places 4 pancakes on each plate.

"Well, when you have really good sex, you tend to wake up happy so," Jennie sends a wink to her, making the pair erupt with laughter. "And how was you're night?" Jennie asks, flipping the last pancake.

"My night was good," Y/N shrugs, pretending to not seem so bothered.

Jennie gave her unconvinced look.

"Okay, my night was TOO good."

Jungkook sat beside Jimin at the table, pouring glasses of orange juice for everyone to enjoy as Jimin leans into Jungkook's ear.

"That blanket you gave us last night... uh I'm going to take it home to clean it. She tried this new thing on me yesterday and we made such a mess-"

Jimin goes on and on until Jungkook begs him to stops "I'd rather not hear about it..."

Jennie and Y/N made their way over to the table, both carrying two plates in each hand, carefully placing them down onto the table before taking their seats.

"Breakfast is looking really good guys," Y/N praises, sending a thumbs up to Jimin and Jennie.

"Sucks we can't cherish it since we have work in an hour," Jennie sulks, stabbing her pancakes with a fork.