Chapter 147: Dragon Half-Blood's Choice & The New Church of Sun God

Cale returned to the Henituse residence at the capital and looked at the clock.

Click, click. He could hear the second hand moving.

"Human, they will be here soon!"

He heard Raon's comment. Cale turned his head.

Paaaaat- A bright light caught Cale's attention.

The empty room next to Cale's bedroom. The magic circle in that room was shining brightly. Once that light disappeared...

"Nice house."

Cale could see the ancient Dragon Eruhaben looking around the room. He could also see three people wearing white priest robes with no crests.

Eruhaben had returned to the Super Rock Villa in order to bring these three people over. They were naturally the three that Cale had been waiting for.

The crazy priestess Cage, the half-Saint Jack, and the blood-crazed sword master and fake Holy Maiden, Hannah. They had come to see Cale for the first time in a while.

"Long time no see. The God of Death seems to be doing a good job." Crazy priestess Cage took out wine glasses with shields etched on them.

"Hey." Hannah casually greeted Cale and touched her scabbard.

"Young master-nim, I have heard a lot about your great deeds." Saint Jack was smiling with an even holier face than usual.

Cale put on a smile that was as gentle as possible as he said something to these three that had each greeted him in their own ways. "We need to go evangelize."

Silence filled the room after hearing Cale's words.

Cale continued to smile as he asked crazy priestess Cage, who was staring at him a question. "Cage, did I seem holy?"

Cage responded back with an odd expression on her face. "... My dear young master Cale, you look so evil right now."

The crazy priestess Cage did not know how to lie. Cale's expression quickly became blank in surprise.

"Agreed." The sword master Hannah stoically agreed with Cage.

Cale's blank expression stiffened up as Saint Jack approached him with an odd expression on his face.

Jack approached him and quietly started to speak. "Although that smile just now was different than usual, I know that your heart is a just heart that is focused on doing good things, young master-nim. I heard about everything you did until now, young master-nim. You saved a lot of people in the Roan Kingdom and other kingdoms too, right? I thought that was very like you, young master-nim. However, however..."

There was sadness in Jack's eyes. "I am just worried that it was hard on you to have to hurt your enemies. Of course, I have experienced things now too, so I know that we need to become vicious in order to protect ourselves and our people."

Jack's innocent face had become a bit more mature. "Young master-nim, you're okay, right?"

Cale could see Cage, who let out a big sigh and shook her head, and Hannah, who was looking at her older brother with concern.

He turned his gaze back to Jack and answered his question. "I am okay."

His calm response made Jack hold back his emotions and nod his head. "I understand your wish, young master-nim."

'What is my wish?' Cale wanted to ask that question but did not question it.

It was because he heard Eruhaben sigh.

– ...Human, that Saint really is a good person. He is good all the way down to his heart. He truly deserves to be a Saint!

Cale ignored Raon and looked toward Cage and Jack as he started to speak. "Please rest for a bit. You can rest on the first floor with everyone else or rest in your rooms. Please relax while you are here."