10

A sith

"Qui-gon's in trouble, take off." Obi instructed the pilot. "Over there, fly low." I pointed out my father, looking through the window. We opened the latch and my father jumped up inside. We all ran to him. "Are you alright? Anakin asked as I helped him up. "What was it?" Obi asked and I looked at his unsteady breathing. "I'm not sure, but it was well trained in the Jedi arts. My guess is, it was after the queen." Father replied looking at me. "What are we going to do about it?" Anakin questioned and I looked at Anakin. "We shall be patient. Anakin Skywalker, meet Obi-Wan Kenobi." My father introduced them both. "Hi." Anakin greeted, shaking his hand. "You're a Jedi too? Pleased to meet you." Anakin stated and I laughed. "He's a padawan, a highly annoying one too." I said putting my hand on his right shoulder. Anakin laughed. "I'll be a Jedi soon." Obi stated.

I sat down on a chair and Obi sat beside me. "Hey." he greeted. "Hi." I responded, leaning my head on his shoulder. "You really think I'm not going to be a jedi soon?" He asked and I lifted my head back up and looked at him. "I believe you will," I stated and he looked at me. "My father has nothing but good words to say about you." I added and he smiled, "Now can I use your shoulder as a pillow?" I asked and he chuckled. "Yeah." And I rested my head back on his shoulder. A few minutes later I felt his head droop onto mine and we both fell into a deep slumber. 

"Y/n." I felt someone shake me, I opened my eyes to see Ani. "What is it?" I whispered putting a finger to my lips trying not to wake Obi. "I'm cold." He stated. I carefully pulled off my cloak and patted a seat on the other side of me, giving him my cloak. "I made you and Padme this." He stated holding out a necklace. "It's beautiful." I whispered back. "I carved it myself, It's so you'll remember me." he returned. I smiled, "You didn't have to make me this for me to remember you by, Ani, I'll never forget you." I whispered and he smiled and handed it to me. "I'll wear it every day, and I'll put it on after Obi wakes up." I said and he smiled back, "For now, get some rest." I added, closing my eyes. Anakin, placed his head on my lap and fell into a deep slumber.

I awoke a few hours later to see Anakin had gone and Obi was awake. "Hey." He said and I smiled, "How long have you been awake?" I asked and he yawned, "About twenty minutes." "Why didn't you wake me?" I asked picking my head from his shoulder. "I figured I'll let you get some sleep." He answered. "And, we're here," He added I got up and stretched, feeling the ship land.

Everyone in the ship walked off it, Anakin handed me back my cloak and I put it on. We bowed to the chancellor. "We are very happy to see you alive, your majesty. With the communications breakdown, we've been very concerned. I am anxious to hear your report to the situation. May I introduce you to supreme chancellor Valorum." Palpatine stated introducing us to the man standing beside him. "Welcome, your highness. It's a honor to finally meet you in person." Valorum greeted I looked at Palpatine, and I sensed a weird feeling but shook it off. "Thank you, supreme chancellor," The queen stated I looked at Obi and trailed behind with him and my father. "Doesn't this seem odd?" I whispered to them. "Y/n, you're overthinking the situation again." My father responded and I nodded, maybe it's just my mind and it's not the force.

"I must speak with the Jedi council immediately. The situation has become much more complicated." My father informed supreme chancellor Valorum. Ani stopped for a minute confused as to why we weren't following them, but was gestured away by my father. We got a transport to the Jedi council and we immeadiately walked inside.

"He was trained by the Jedi arts. My only conclusion can be that it was a sith lord." My father informed the council a jedi master spoke up. "Impossible. The Sith have been extinct for a millennium." "I do not believe the Sith could have returned without us knowing." Master Windu agreed adding on to what the other Jedi master had said. "Ah, hard to see, the darkside is." Master Yoda stated and I looked at master Windu. "We will use all our resources to unravel this mystery. We will discover the identity of this attacker. May the force be with you." Master Windu concluded, we all bowed and me and Obi walked towards the door but stopped when we saw My father wasn't following. "Master Qui-Gon, more to say have you?" Yoda asked and I looked at my father, I knew exactly what he was about to do.

"With your permission, my master, I have encountered a vergance in the force." My father informed everyone became intrigued. "A vergence, you say?" Yoda asked and Windu looked ath My father. "Located around a person?" Windu asked and I looked at my father. "A boy.... and y/n." The masters all turned to look at me. "Their cells have the highest concentration of midi-chlorians I have seen in a life form. It is possible that the boy was conceived by the midi-chlorians." My father explained, I looked down. "You refer to the prophecy...of the one who will bring balance to the force. You believe it's this boy, or Y/n?" Windu asked and my father shook his head. "I don't presume..." My father began but was then interrupted by Yoda. "But you do. Revealed your opinion is." Yoda spoke. "I request the boy be tested, master." My father stated and I looked at Yoda. "Oh? Trained as a Jedi you request for him, hmm?" Yoda questioned and My father nodded confidently. "Finding him was the will of the force. I have no doubt of that." My father answered, Windu sighed, "Bring him before, us then." We all bowed and walked out. "Y/n, can you stay behind?" Master Windu asked and I looked at my father who nodded. I watched them leave as I stayed.

"Y/n your midi-chlorian count has gone up it has?" Master yoda asked and I nodded, "Yes master yoda, I have no idea why." I stated and he looked at me. "Hmm, interesting, it is." "Last time I checked they were 12,000." I alerted them and they looked at me. "The last few weeks I've felt more close with the force then ever and I have no idea why." I added. "There is a explanation for this, Y/n and we will find out more as to why your count has tripled." Master Windu stated and I smiled. "Thank you masters." I said and I bowed into which they did the same. "Oh and Y/n, before I forget, the wine incident is dealt with. Just don't do it again." Windu informed and I nodded. "Thank you master Windu." I returned and I walked out.