7|Exaltation ~I've Obtained Loss~

I DO NOT OWN MOB PSYCHO 100 OR MY HERO ACADEMIA

"I can't believe Dimples alive!" Izuku says, shocked by the appearance of the thought to be dead evil spirit. "Uggggh! Why couldn't that ball of snot stay dead?!" Bakugo yells out in frustration. "I must agree with Bakugo it would've been better if Dimple was actually gone for good since he most likely still plans to take over the world by using psychics and since Ritsu is in a very bad head space currently it might be easier for Dimple to manipulate him." Yaoyarozu agrees. "You definitely have a point with how Dimple might use Young Ritsu to further his plans for world domination Young Yaoyarozu good work." All Might says agreeing with what Yaoyarozu pointed out with anger apparent in his tone.

"That didn't feel like a compliment." Yaoyarozu says unsure how to take the compliment(?)

"I hope either his parents or brother can see that Ritsu is suffering so they can help him before it's too late..." Inko says, worrying about Ritsu as if he were one of her own. "Kageyama most likely isn't the best at reading other peoples emotions since he hadn't had any friends until recently so I'm not sure if he'll be able to figure out something's wrong with his brother." Todorki says while realizing that he and Mob had something in common. He did not realize though that saying that only made the audience worry more about Ritsu.

EPISODE START

The screen lights up to show the final scene of the last episode where Ritsu sees Dimple only to show that now multiple middle schools are passing around rumors of the guy who defeated Teru. Not knowing who he actually is they come up with the name 'White T Poison' and declare him as the shadow leader of the gang in Salt Middle School. The scene then cuts to different gangs as their leaders declare that they'll fight and defeat White T Poison.

"That definitely isn't gonna end well." Ojiro says. "Wait a minute Mob was wearing the school's gym uniforms right? Well what if some of the members of the Body Improvement Club get attacked?! They're pretty much always wearing those uniforms so they might be suspect number one for being White T Poison!" Hagakure realizes, causing most of the audience to now worry about the fate of the members of the B.I.C. "C'mon guys you don't need to worry about them! They took down the entire Black Vinegar gang without a scratch! They only lost to Teru because of his psychic powers and I doubt any of those other gang members have powers too so they'll be just fine!" Kirishima yells out, trying to calm everyone's nerves which works somewhat.

Dimple is then shown to be explaining how he survived and why he was lurking outside of Mob's house instead of just going in. Ritsu instantly doesn't trust Dimple and grabs the top of his head and begins kneeing him in the face thinking it'll exorcise Dimple.

The sudden violence towards Dimple caused most of the audience to crack up since Mob had done something similar when he met Dimple in this form for the first time