11|Master ~Leader~

I DO NOT OWN MOB PSYCHO 100 OR MY HERO ACADEMIA

"There's no way Reigen's actually the boss of Claw right?!" Kaminari asks. "I-I don't know!" Izuku says. "How else would he be allowed in there?! He has to be the boss of Claw!" Uraraka exclaims. "But didn't the leader of the 7th Division the boss was coming next month? Ribbit." Tsu says. "You are correct that the leader did say that but if he isn't the boss of Claw then how could he have been let in like that? Let alone find it?" Iida asks. "I guess we'll have to continue to watch to find out." Todoroki says.

"What the hell?! How could Reigen be the bos- "He isn't." Aizawa says interrupting Present Mic. "Huh? What do you mean he isn't?" Present Mic asks. "It doesn't add up. Why would he pretend to be a conman? Why would he say on the phone to Ishiguro that he'll be back in Japan next month when he's been in Japan the entire time? Don't forget the fact either that Kageyama wasn't able to sense any psychic powers from him." Aizawa explains why Reigen couldn't be the boss to Claw. "Now that you say it out loud it does make sense but that doesn't answer the question about how he was let in and why those Claw members were bowing to him." All Might says. "I believe our questions will be answered in this next episode so I believe we should just watch it instead of trying to find it out ourselves." Nezu says which shuts down all the conversations in the room as they didn't want to mess with the principal.

EPISODE START

The screen lights up showing Reigen tracking Mob's phone as he's in a taxi to the 7th Division's hide out. He mumbles about how he gave Mob a phone so he could tell him if he couldn't come to work or was busy. He drops a bag of salt which scares the driver as Reigen then exits as he enters the forest wondering why Mob was in here.

"S-So Reigen ISN'T part of Claw?" Kaminari asks. "It seems like he doesn't recognize this place so it doesn't seem like he is." Izuku says as he lets out a sigh of relief knowing Reigen hadn't been hiding the fact he was the boss of claw all along.

The scene goes to a flashback of when Ritsu and Mob were little kids. The scene shows that Mob and Ritsu and went exploring as kids and got lost. Mob apologizes for getting them lost which Ritsu dismisses as he tells Mob that they should focus on getting back to where they were barbecuing instead. Ritsu then remembers something he learned in science class about how the side of trees with moss growing on it is north because moss always grows where the sun doesn't shine much. Ritsu points north as he says they'll go to the river which will bring them back to where they came from. Mob then says ok as they leave.

The girls gush at the sweet flashback of the two boys before the incident happened with Mob's powers when they were around that age

"Wait is that true? Man my science class didn't teach me anything like that! All they taught me what h20 was multiple times." Kaminari whines. "If they kept doing that over and over again it's probably because you didn't understand it." Sero says.