Chapter 12: The New Plan

——————————🐾——————————

In the police station, Horace and Jasper were sitting across from each other in their cell.

"I still can't believe they're dead." Horace sniffed.

"Pull it together H. You can't cry in prison." Jasper scolded.

"Yeah."

"Let's just remember Estello and (Y/n)." Jasper suggested.

"Estello, (Y/n), no crying."

"Forget Cruello."

...

At the main desk of the police station, headlights flashed through the front window, and a horn started blaring. Cruello and (Y/n) were sitting in the front of a garbage truck dressed as garbage men. Cruello hit the gas and crashed the truck right through the front of the station. (Y/n) opened her door allowing Wink to run out. Cruello put the truck in reverse and the two sped away.

Wink walked up to Horace and Jaspers cell and dropped a lock pick right in front of them.

"Wink! Wink! You ain't barbecued!" Horace yelled happily. He pulled out the pick and Jasper grabbed it and started picking the lock.

"You're getting kissed right on the mouth! I don't care where it's been!" Horace shouted again.

Jasper picked the lock and the two ran out of the police station.

Meanwhile, Cruello and (Y/n) were speeding down the road being chased by the cops. They crashed into barrels and cars and even scraped a cop car turning a corner. They made another sharpe turn and Cruello dumped the garbage out of the truck creating a road block allowing them to get away. They came around another corner and saw Horace and Jasper throwing away police uniforms they had stolen.

"Want a ride?" Cruello asked.

"Yeah, we'll walk, thanks." Jasper replied.

"(Y/n)! You're alive!" Horace exclaimed.

"Yeah I've had enough of being treated like a dog, thanks. Good to see you (Y/n)." Jasper said.

"You'll get caught by the cops." Cruello commented.

"We did fine before you showed up, we'll do fine without you."

"Yeah!" Horace agreed

"I fancy a fry up."

"I fancy a fry up without him."

"Yeah, me too. Although (Y/n) you're welcome to join us again if you'd like."

"Thanks Jasper." She responded.

"There's no easy way to say this. The Baroness is my birth mother." Cruello called out to them.

The two halted in their tracks and turned around in shock.

"You just blew my mind." Horace said.

"It does explain a lot." Jasper replied

...

"She gave me away to die. And then killed the sweetest woman, albeit a liar, who ever lived." Cruello told them.

They were now sitting in John's living room. Cruello and (Y/n) were sitting on the couch and Horace and Jasper sat across from them. Horace and Jasper didn't say anything for a moment.

"Well, thank you for the crumpets and the crazy story. Good luck with that." Jasper responded. The two began getting up to leave.