Completing the Temples

Hi.
Been awhile huh.
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
Noelle: Im Noelle a maid of the knight's of favonius!

Izuku: A maid?..the knights of favonius have maids?

Noelle: Ah- apologies I've yet to officially join the knights..

Izuku: Oh well i apologize for bumping in to you again..

Noelle: It's not a big deal don't worry i also apologize..

Paimon: Well let's move on shall we?

Lumine: Agreed..

Paimon: From now on our adventures are going to get more and more dangerous so let's prepared.. we could start by going to Mondstadt's blacksmith.

Izuku: That's a great idea Paimon but we don't know where it is..

Noelle: Maybe i can be of assistance to you three.. i can show you where it is if you want to of course.

Lumine: *smiles* That would be wonderful thanks!

Noelle: *giggles* It's my pleasure

Noelle lead the way as the trio followed her from behind as they walk towards the entrance of the city only to take a right turn to see a Man smashing an anvil repeatedly

(Mr bonk unlocked)

The man looked at the three as he softens his glare at Noelle who smiled at him

Noelle: Hello Mr Wagner.

Wagner: Hi Noelle what do you need?

Noelle: Oh i don't need anything in particular it's our visitors beside me that needs something from you Sir.

Lumine: I want to find a weapon for Paimon..

Paimon: This the first that Paimon's heard about i What, so you want Paimon on the front line now?!

Izuku: Well you could be very helpful with your Flying and.. Size you can easily sneak up on people *smiles*

Paimon: HEY! ARE YOU CALLING PAIMON SMALL?!

Izuku: '-' yes.

Lumine giggles at the two as she looks at the Blacksmith as she asks if he can make the weapon for paimon.

Wagner: Listen, If you want to buy weapons we have some for sale here already

Wagner points behind him showing all the basic 2 star weapons

Wagner: But if you want to make your OWN weapon you need to give me a billet of that specific weapon type as well as 50 crystals and 50 metal iron ore.

(Jayden: Really needed this information early on when i first started i thought we were gonna get a sick weapon and we ended up getting 3 little purple crystals)