42. Secret

Chapter 42: Secrets, in fact, do not know better.

Breeze tonight, moonlight, walking on the street, listening to the sound of screaming in the distance, he feel ... sweaty nervous!
Xiao Ziling tightened his arm and couldn’t help but remind him: "Chu Ge, can you speed up!"

Chu Yutian, who was not prepared for defense, was almost strangled by Xiao Ziling’s arm. He did not say goodbye: “I also want to speed up, but someone is heavy!”

Is that talking about him? Xiao Ziling pretended not to hear anything, and looked around and found that the whole street was really messy, and there were countless beaches with red and black blood. Xiao Ziling’s touch of the scene hurts and sighs: “I don’t know when I can live a safe life. Maybe I can’t enev see it before I die.”

Chu Yutian’s footsteps seem to be aggravating: “Soon, believe me.”

Xiao Ziling suddenly thought of the person who was carrying him, but the king of the last day, Chu Yutian, the man who could create a miracle, he smiled and opened his face, and he screamed in his mind.

Seems to feel the joy of Xiao Ziling, Chu Yutian is no longer tight with his ice face, softer now.

Soon the two came to the logistics distribution center, and the door that was originally cleaned up was completely filled with zombies. Chu Haotian seems to have not seen the zombies of this group of roads, and did not slow down and directly broke into attacks.

Xiao Ziling did not say much. He knew that these zombies were nothing to the third-order Chu Yutian. It was just that Chu Yutian’s skills were relatively vast. He would rather worry about other people and knowing them and he quietly hiding it.

Unexpectedly, Chu Yutian did not sound out of the zombie group. It was obvious that the zombies attacked Chu Yutian, but there was no difficulties in Chu Yutian, and they quickly passed the zombies, leaving the zombies angry and roared.

"Chu Ge's new ability?" Xiao Ziling knows that the mouth is very bad, but his curiosity is eager to move.

"Well, after our last mission, i found out that my overdraft ability is blessed in disguise, the new ability is advanced." Chu Yutian did not hide.

Xiao Ziling thinks about it too. If the terminal has this ability, he will have taken him out of the zombie group. The two people who will get it are so miserable.

It’s just that Xiao Ziling’s heart is became very sad, swearing at others. We do have same overdraft ability, but only Chu Haotian can be blessed in disguise, for him he didn't even gain a practical new ability but also his level didn'teven upgraded... indeed people  lucks are different from other and he is a maiden.

Forget it, find Chu Haotian back up while some other people can't find is already  become pride of the sky, he considered lucky. Xiao Ziling can only resolve himself.

When Xiaoziling was thinking about it, Chu Haotian finally stopped and found that Xiaoziling on the back did not respond, and he did not want to throw him directly.

"Hey!" Xiao Ziling touched the painful butt and looked at Chu Yutian with a blank look. It seems that he haven't figured out that this situation is quite awkward.

"Come, followme." Chu Yutian reluctantly looked down at Xiao Ziling, this kid gave him a distraction.

"Oh! Oh, ok!" Xiao Ziling quickly climbed up, just wanted to enter the gods, and did not find the destination arrived, it is no wonder that Chu Haotian will kneel down, he is back all the way.