43. Empty Position

After that night a few more days passed.

Xiao Ziling at first did not dare to use the third-order crystal nucleus given by Chu Yutian. He prepared to make his own body and spirit to the best time and then make a breakthrough. This day, the cultivation ended. He went to the dining room to prepare dinner. On the road, he met a Yilong who been doing routine inspections, and the two went to the dining room together.

The original quiet dining room, at this time the voices of the people after the original collection of materials returned and was eating and chatting in the dining room.

Xiao Ziling and Yan Yilong took their own meals, and they just found an empty table to sit down and curiously listened to what they were talking about while eating.

Of course, Da Hongzi is orderjng a red wine jug. He is holding a pot of wine that he doesn’t leave. He sipped his drink in the sky. After he was addicted, he slammed the jug at the dinner table: "Oh dear, this logistics center is too strange. The pity of useful food materials is mostly useless, and there are so many empty warehouses... I almost did a white job today. If it was not the last luck, it would just clear out a rice warehouse. I am afraid we have no more stocks recently."

Dong Haozhe at the same table said with a smile: "Yes, it's quite strange. It was originally estimated that this should be a warehouse center full of warehouses. I didn't expect so many short positions. I don't know what will happen in the next few days. I hope the next warehouse  will have a surprise. "What we feared the most while Collecting stuffs, is we have to tiredly killing and killing the zombies, but at the end, the warehouse we aimed is empty which is very shocking and disappointing."

When Xiao Ziling heard a lot of empty positions, the chopsticks in his hand paused, but soon he continued to bury his head.

Sitting on the opposite side of Dai Hongfei, Qin Shangfeng was a smile. He was stunned and said: "We are okay. Today, Chu Ge is free and clean up, but Liu Shaolong’s team is terrible. I heard that they are several days. Didn't find anything useful warehouses..."

"That's for sure. If we are as fast as they are, the ending is no different." Lu Yuntao, who was sitting in a row with Qin Shangfeng, didn't feel that he had any pride in his own. If the warriors were all very strong, they would be cleaned more than Liu Shaolong. 2 times faster, he's afraid that there is no more harvest at home in the future.

"However, it is really strange, no matter how empty it is, it is impossible to empty so many warehouses at once." Wu Qingyun of another table stopped the chopsticks and said his doubts.

“Did some people have collected materials before us?” Tang Jiaming at the same table of Wu Qingyun could not help but say his own opinion. He is a new addition to the team. The ability is very special. It has no attack power, but it can make metal weapons and repair damaged weapons. It is a branch of the gold system ability.

When Xiao Ziling heard this, his hand shook, and the chopsticks’ food fell on the table.

At the table of Yilong and Yilong worriedly asked: "What up, Xiaoling?"

Xiao Ziling took a breath and bit his teeth: "It's okay, my leg suddenly hurts, and I can’t hold back."

Yan Yilong’s brow tightened and took out his own small notebook: “Is there any hidden injuries that I have not noticed? Or is the injury repeated? Well, this has to be written down. I have to check your back carefully. Both legs." The whole person buryed his head and wrote, and forgot the current meal time.