𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨

a handsome sorcerer was calmly over his own comfy bed. he had hair that was as white as snow,soft as a fluffy cat's hair,and his body type was muscular,and he was even wearing dark round glasses. some people may think hes kakashi's millionare lost brother—if we don't even mention the similar case where most teenage girls drool for them—yet somehow that was not the case.

the person who we had recently described is called gojo satoru—or the strongest shaman in existence,as some other people call him—. he was thinking about what decision to do since that chapter before happened. he hadn't slept in a while,leaving small bags under his diamond eyes.

tiredly he got up from his bed,grabbed a paper and a pencil then started scribbling on said paper.

the exchange
(pros and cons)
pros :
1. wont have to spend any more money on the kid
2. the kid wont have fake friends who want to use her because of her adoptive fathers (me) money
3. i get my old friend back

cons :
1. id feel lonely
2. id probably start getting swarmed by whores again
3. i would miss her and feel guilty
4. id have lots of money i wont know what use to give them
5. the other 1st graders would miss her and ask me about it
6. shes a child and she cant live with child abandonment again

answer:

then he stopped scribbling.

answer. what was he going to answer?

will he.. do the exchange?

should he?

the life of his old best friend for his daughters life. an eye for an eye.

his old best friend was suguru geto. he was a nice guy,pretty calm and strong,gojo remembers that he met him during his jujutsu school years.

but.. why did he leave?

because one day he went crazy and massacred an entire village,to then disappear without explanation.

it was either a murderer's life or his soon to be daughter. would he live with the thought of having a best friend as a murderer? and worst of it,that he exchanged that murderer best friend for a 12 year old child whom hes been very friendly with?

no.

that was the answer. no

he could not live with that. not with having an intense feeling of guilt,which is never a pleasant feeling—unless you're a masochist or a sadist.—and honestly,he never wanted to do said exchange;it was somewhat of a stupid move from mahito and his group itself.

by now he had the answer,so he started scribbling on the paper.

answer: won't make the exchange

he had done it. he decided. fucking finally.

though,the albino had a sudden idea,and started scribbling on the paper.

plan:

said albino who was mentioned and even described just a few sentences ago was now walking to the behind of the famous ueno station.

as he got there,he stopped. and looked around with his eyes.

"you've finally came!" an excited voice said on the dark. it was mahito himself,his voice was cheery and expressed a fake feeling of friendliness. "but,wheres the child?" he asked,disappointed.