𝘯𝘦𝘶𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘭 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨

days passed and gojo hadn't decided just yet.

he had thought alot of times on what decision to make,and the pros and cons of that decision. he was desperate to find a good decision.

the albino hadn't slept in a while,he wanted to see you alright and happy,he wanted to see you unharmed and calm.

then he had decided something that might haunt him for years because of the guilt it generated.

"kid wake up! we goin' out." the albino called out from behind the door of your room,you groaned. it was 4pm and honestly,you had nothing to do,so you really didn't mind going out with your sensei. but you were really fucking lazy to change. so you just fixed your hair and got out of your room. gojo was looking through his phone until he saw you out of your room,he put his phone on his pocket and guided you outside.

as you both were outside the school,gojo started "l-listen kid," he stuttered,—in which he cursed himself for it— "we're going somewhere special. we're going out for the whole day and at night we're going to that special place,alright?" he looked at you in the eyes. he was wearing his typical jujutsu outfit and instead of his blindfold,he had round black glasses on his eyes.

"uh okay" you said,then gave him a thumbs up along with a barely noticeable smile.

time passed,and you both could list all the things you both did during the day,from first to last.

-eat
-watched a movie
-ice cream
-went to a zoo
-killed a few curses

and so,yeah thats it. maybe it was because some stuff was long,yet it was night already. you were exhausted,though gojo still seemed nervous rather than exhausted.

yet you both knew it was time to go to said 'special place'. which basically was crying inside because of it.

oh yeah. what did he decide at the end? no he wouldn't do the exchange. but,he planned to do something much worse than that.

"kid,i-its time to go to the special place." gojo said and his face went blank. he had planned this right moment. you looked at him with lazy eyes,you were really exhausted,yet you wanted to keep going around.

you opened your mouth,but as soon as you tried to say something,gojo placed two fingers in between your eyebrows and then,your world went pitch black.

the h/c haired girl was now unconsicious,and before her body fell hard on the floor,gojo grabbed your small fragile body with a sad smile on his face. he felt like crying,he felt like screaming. but it was in fact,something he had to do. to protect you.

as he walked down the street with him carring your body bridal style,he saw it.

the orphanage.

he walked slowly to it,not really wanting to leave you.

a year had passed since you both actually met eachother,and it pained him. he knew he was betraying your trust,but since he did not want to see you being targeted by curses and shitty people because you're his unofficial daughter.

as he got to the massive,black doors of the orphanage,they opened themselves and from there a short, friendly looking woman came out from them,she had orange hair and green emerald eyes.

"hello mister," the lady started. "what brings you here?" she asked politely.

"i.. i found this child on the street. she was sleeping on the floor and i thought i should bring her here since she told me she had no parents a while before." the handsome albino lied. oh fuck how he hated lying to people. like,he truly hated lying to people just to get rid of someone he truly cares for. he made him feel selfish,he wanted to cry.

"oh sweety,that was so nice of you!" the woman said. "we will take good care of her. thanks for bringing her here,you can always come back to adopt her sometime." she gave him a polite smile and he carefully handed your fragile body to the woman's hands.

he smiled at you and at the woman,muttered a 'goodbye' then left from the orphanage to the school again. he knew pinda,yang,yin,the first and second graders,were surely,in fact,going to miss you. and his own happiness. he felt guilt since he decided to plan it. he felt empty and lonely.

you woke up on a half hard bed. you took notice of your surrounding's sudden change and looked around.

this was definetly not* your room,neither it looked like the school you resided in. you looked at one of the windows,and you saw a bunch of kids playing. some your age,some younger or older than you.

"ah,honey,you woke up!" a short petite woman said. she had orange hair,green emerald eyes and was wearing a maid looking uniform. "i'm glad to see you fine. i suppose you have some questions,haha."

"ofcourse i do miss. first,who are you and why and how i got here." you asked strictly,small bits of venom hinted in your voice,going completely unnoticed by the woman.

"my name is emma. you got here because a tall white haired man bringed you were while you were passed out on his arms,and the man told me you lived on the streets and he saw you passed out,so he bringed you here." the woman said,completely oblivious to the history you had with the tall white haired man

you felt sad,angry,paranoid and most of them all you felt betrayed. many thoughts and questions flied around your mind. you felt awfully awful.

"oh look at the time,come here child you should met the other kids outside!" emma exclaimed,interrumpting you from your thoughts,you looked at her confused. "come come!" she grabbed you by the wrist,forcing you out of your bed and then you both went outside. "we get lots of kids around here so its no new that we got someone else today!" she smiled at you. "you can meet people around here,you should and you can,good luck child!"

as emma stopped holding your wrist,she went inside the place again,leaving you with many kids doing whatever they were doing. you started looking around and you thought 'this place is awful.'

you stopped at a strange looking kid,he was tall and had blonde hair styled with a neat part,he had thin eyebrows and small eyes,he had strange looking glasses covering them though. he was wearing a random casual outfit and he just kept straing at the kids play around,and he looked around your age.

you walked to him. "hey,wanna be friends? you seem cool." you said and the boy looked at you nodding.

"whats your name?" you asked to know him a tad bit better. "mines y/n l/n."

he hesitated. "my name is nanami. nanami kento."

'perhaps this place doesn't seem so awful now.' you thought.

"ah nice to meet you,kento-kun." you gave him a smile.