Chapter LIX: Welcome to the Family

I was currently in a private room, having had a blood bag on my way here to curve the craving.

Two beautiful baby girls laid asleep in separate bassinets

Two beautiful baby girls laid asleep in separate bassinets. You could clearly tell which was to which Original. Klaus's baby was a tad bit larger, head full of dark silky hair. Kol's baby was smaller, but not by much, with a thinner amount of dark hair over her head. They looked almost like they had made it to term. Ricki thinks that being supernatural made them grow faster in the womb.

Ricki had gone to let the others know of what happened. I was still in the hospital gown, but a fresh one and I had washed off the blood that had dried to my skin. I was completely healed, thanks to being a vampire again. My elf part was still so strong in me. Much stronger than it was before. But now, my three parts were more equal. I could feel my wolf in my mind. Although, I hadn't had to kill anyone to bring her forth. She was just there, like she was never gone.

I heard footsteps approaching as I stayed looking over my daughters.

"Hilda?" I heard, this time I turned slightly. Klaus was the one to speak, his eyes full of so much emotion. Kol was next to him within a second. Then Elijah and Finn popped up behind them. I offered them a small smile. Klaus let out a long breath he was apparently holding, flashing to me quickly and pulling me into his body tightly. "I thought I had lost you." He whispered, his nose in my neck, inhaling my scent and nosing at me.

"I told you I would never leave you NiKlaus. I don't know why you would doubt my word." I told him calmly. He let out a chuckle as he pulled away from me, pressing a short but longing kiss to my lips. When he released me, he turned to the baby's. His eyes widening and softening even more, his lips parted in awe. Kol flashed over to me next as Finn and Elijah walked over, each taking their turn to nose at me, inhaling my new scent all over again and kissing me like they were afraid to lose me.

"Don't ever do that again, Elskan. I think you've died enough for your lifetime." Elijah spoke up, pressing another kiss to me as we turned to watch Kol and Klaus stare at their daughters. Finn was simply in awe at the small creatures.

"They- They're beautiful." Kol breathed out.

"You can hold them if you want. I haven't thought of any names yet- but-"

"What about Serenity?" Kol spoke up, interrupting my little ramble. I looked over to him, a bit shocked he had thought of such a beautiful name. I smiled as he picked up his daughter. "Little Serenity.. You're going to be such a daddy's girl." He whispered, cradling her close to his chest.

"Serenity... It's perfect.." I said softly, smiling at the moment between Kol and his little girl. I turned to see Klaus was completely lost, his baby was close to his chest as he just stared at her. I could see what was happening, her life flashing before him. The joy overwhelming him.

"Ava.." Klaus whispered, looking up to meet my gaze.

"Ava.." I whispered with a smile, "Little bird." I added. He nodded. "Ava and Serenity Mikaelson."

"Welcome to the chaotic family." Kol whispered, making us all let out a soft laugh.