48. Smile is Forbidden

Chapter 48: The smile is actually banned!

Xiao Ziling, who cleaned herself, looked out the window that had already been dark, and looked up at the wall clock on the wall. The time was nearly eight o'clock, and the dinner time had not yet passed.

"Great!" Xiao Ziling rushed out without hesitation. He has to go to the dining room to eat the food that belongs to him, and he must not waste it.

Perhaps it is too urgent to rush, and Xiao Ziling, who just came out of the channel, slammed into a person with a face.

Xiao Ziling saw the sudden appearance of the figure and wanted to stop quickly, but he forgot that his speed ability had recovered, and he could not control his body. So he shouted and shouted: "Watch out!"

The man did not seem to have reacted, but was scared to stand still and let Xiao Ziling slammed into it.

Xiao Ziling only felt his nose slammed into an iron plate, and the pain immediately made him cry.

"Ohh It hurts and hurts..." Xiao Ziling screamed at his nose and looked at the culprit in tears.

"Why do you rush over like a reincarnation every time?" The cold voice was dissatisfied with the tone of the voice, and the rough behavior of Xiao Ziling was really unsightly.

"Chu Ge,I want to eat... the food now, Is it over.?" Xiao Ziling’s answer was anxious with grievances. If it was not time, he was so anxious.

Upon hearing Xiao Ziling's answer, Chu Yutian frowned. He asked: "Don't anyone tell you that the time for dinner tonight is extended to ten o'clock?"

Seeing that Xiao Ziling’s face was in vain, Chu Yutian knew that he had asked for nothing, and this kid certainly did not know about this matter, otherwise he would not be so anxious.

His right index finger hooked the left hand cuff, and if there was no coldness in the corner of his mouth, it seemed that the logistics team had to rectify it.

Chu Haotian was very angry he did not expect his people to dare to neglect Xiaoling.

Xiao Ziling, who was on the side, finally resisted the soreness of the nose, and screamed hard. He was dissatisfied with the earth: "Chu Ge, why didn’t you just avoid me?" According to Chu’s ability, how could it not step aside? Obviously he is intentional.

"Hey, didn't I gave you a lesson, you don't know how to change huhh." Chu Yutian's answer confirmed this.

Xiao Ziling’s sad reminder, shouldn’t the big brother protect the younger brother? Why is his big brother always annoyed him? Chu Yutian is definitely a black belly, a chicken belly, a shameless...

Seeing the rich expression of Xiao Ziling, Chu Haotian did not want to know that this kid must be burying himself. He did not smack the head of Xiao Ziling. "Your expression... you will give me a bit of a bit." Going forward, he didn’t take two steps and went back and said seriously, “And, don’t ever laugh in front of outsiders.”

Uh? What does God mean? Xiao Ziling was confessed by the words of Chu Yutian. Did he follow Chu Yutian as his younger brother, and his expression should be like him? Xiao Ziling is entangled. He was originally a laughing person. It is not difficult to be a person...