Chapter-44

Time skip at midnight at Xxxx place:-

Here Devil aka Mafia Queen is present with her secretary Demon.

Demon:- Let's start the meeting.

R.M:- So what's the purpose of this secret meeting, and why you ask to come with Chim only.

Devil:- Well actually I need only Chim, but as you are the leader so it is necessary to inform you.

R.M raised his brow.

R.M:- Why? And what's the matter.

Devil:- Remember when you capture two spy in your gang, which me and V torcher together and make them spill the beans......

R.M:- Yes, how I forget about it, and the scene we have to see.......

Devil:- That's good, my spy from their gang inform me that, the both their spy leak some essential information about your and your members identity to them.
Devil words cutted by Chim's shouting.

Chim:- What? How's that possible.

Devil:- Well everything is possible in this freaking world, now shut your fucking mouth and listen carefully without cutting my words or else you will see my worst side......
She said more coldly and dangerously which sent shiver to everyone's body....

Chim:- Sorry Queen.

Devil:- Alright, now listen carefully without cutting me off, so they leak that there are more than 3 members which are main members of bulletproof Boys Scots, and they are young boys who study in Seoul International University, and to investigate about you all they are sending their 2 spy in your school/college as student to find about your identities.....

Chim:- How the hell they get information about us?.

R.M:- I know how they get it.....

Chim:- How?

R.M:- Because of you V and J.K.

Chim:- Huh.

R.M:- You three fools are bickering over assignment that day and shouting on each other and chasing each other like wild animals, and I remember that, I see that guard there but I shrug it off and went along doing my work....

Chim:- O umm.
He wanted to speak something, but he knew it was his mistakes so, he keep quiet down his urge to speak....

R.M:- The problem has created now we have to solved it fast, before it gets bigger and more dangerous.......

Devil:- That's why I called you two here, as I have a plan....

R.M:- Really, than lets discuss it without wasting any time.....

Devil:- Well in this plan I need only Chim and one more person but firstly hear the plan carefully without uttering a single words....

R.M and Chim:- Ok.

(Before that I let you informed that, Jihoo aka Demon went out leaving Aera aka Devil and RM & Chim aka Namjoon & Jimin respectively, to do some works)

Devil:- Well 1 girl and 1 boy is going to attend in your school/college so the thing is Chim have to make that girl fall in his love and I am sure it's an piece of cake for Chim and in this plan you have to take the help of one of your sisters, and tell her to make the boy fall in her love, than...... Again Devil cutted but this time by R.M.