52. Mutated Ivy

Chapter 52: Fourth Order! The ivy in the compound!

Because of Xiao Ziling's words, Chen Jingwen carefully examined the shape of several holes. Soon he had a new inference: "Chu Ge, if Xiaoling's guess is accurate, it is possible to make these caves vines, you Look, it’s like a barbed shape, it’s like the leaves of a vine plant, and I didn’t pay attention to it, there’s a small burr here.” After that, he pulled a hole from the wall. Small can not be small thorns, Chen Jingwen's vision is absolutely comparable to the eagle's eyes.

Chu Haotian nodded and fully recognized Chen Jingwen's speculation.

"That can be found by looking for vines in the surrounding area. Yilong  sighed with relief, and it was much easier to find the direction.

"Ah..." A member of the old house who followed Xiao Ziling looked screaming. Without waiting for the crowd to ask, he said aloud: "There is a big ivy in the old house."

Chu Yutian looked to Xiaoziling and waited for his confirmation.

Xiao Ziling nodded heavily and said that the team member said yes.

"Great, we finally found it." Dai Hongfei is ready to go out and work hard. He can be wronged these days. When he cleaned up the warehouse in the logistics center yesterday, he was ridiculed by Liu Shaolong’s team. They were just like this. The dead man could not find the murderer, and he was mad at him.

"Be careful, if the ivy is really a murderer, it will pretend and it will set a trap, and the intelligence will definitely open, I am afraid it is difficult to deal with." Chen Jingwen's mood is not as easy as Dai Hongfei, he said with a serious face.

"Well, everyone should be careful." As the captain, Chu Yutian very much agrees with Chen Jingwen.

The crowd rushed to the door of the old house, and saw the ivy, which almost occupied the wall of the compound, from the door, and couldn’t help but have some embarrassment.

"Chu Ge, I don't know if this ivy is a few orders, don't be a fourth order!" Xiao Ziling stood close to the air and bowed to the air, muttering in the mouth, hoping that everyone's luck should not be so bad. Although there is enthusiasm, it must be built within the scope of safety. If the danger exceeds his own ability, Xiao Ziling will definitely not say anything.

Chu Yutian saw Xiao Ziling's move, hating the iron and not scorning the steel, and this is not a kid. Fortunately, Dong Haozhe is not there, otherwise he will be teased again by him, and Chu Haotian is fortunate.

"Go in directly?" In the face of the battle, Chen Jingwen did not swear, can only look at Chu Haotian, waiting for his orders.

"Hongfei, I will dismantle this wall." Chu Yutian turned to Dai Hongfei and said that it was too narrow to get in from the doorway. It was easy to be attacked. Chu Yutian was confident that he could escape, but this time with There are many people, so he chooses the safest way to completely broaden his horizons and prevent possible sneak attacks

"OK, Captain" Dai Hongfei's face was so excited that his hands fell two times. He pulled out the five short sticks on the back and assembled them quickly. Soon a long iron rod nearly three meters appeared, dark. The stick flashed a unique light.

A huge earthquake emerged from the gound", the dust on the ground flew up for this. It turned out that Dai Hongfei put the iron rod on the ground and this scene happened.