Chapter 90: Red Carpet

"Boss!" Ning Xuan ran over in a haste. Seeing that Fu Li was gripping Zhuang Qing's wrist, he came to a halt, turned, and got ready to leave. He might be a sword, but he definitely wasn't a sword without eyes.

"Ning Xuan," Fu Li didn't think too much. After confirming that there wasn't much of an issue with Zhuang Qing's body, he released Zhuang Qing and called after Ning Xuan, "What are you running so anxiously for? Did something happen?"

Ning Xuan secretly glanced at Zhuang Qing. Unfortunately, Zhuang Qing's head was lowered, preventing him from seeing anything much. He could only turn to face Fu Li and say with a dry laugh, "Nothing major, it's just that the human business community has recently invited the boss to participate in a very important charity event. This charity event has a high level of public credibility. Even the country regards it with a high degree of importance, so our company will receive an invitation letter every year. I came to ask if the boss will be present in person this year."

Many of the management bureau staff usually came and went, and were involved in many activities. If they were not under an organization, they would inevitably be discovered by perceptive humans over time. This was why they were all employees of Chang Long Biotechnology Company to the outside world. Having an identity was more advantageous when it came to concealing themselves in the human world.

The sole thing they had not considered was profiting so much from human women. Chang Long's various makeup and skincare products had actually turned into high-end, extravagant skincare products with fame on an international level. Out of their revenue every year, this aspect accounted for the largest percentage.

Therefore, there was an important trick to doing business – obtaining the hearts of women was equivalent to obtaining the world.

Zhuang Qing rarely made an appearance at this sort of event. Other people had also been arranged to participate in the charity event for the past two years. Ning Xuan's inquiry this year was merely routine business. With the boss' looks, he would be considered handsome from all angles in the human world, with no dead angles. If he participated in this charity event and was exposed by the live broadcast camera, perhaps he would stimulate the company's sales volume.

Of course, he only dared to think about this sort of matter in his heart. The yao world's sense of aesthetics emphasized might and majesty. No matter how good-looking the human form, it had no fur, no scales, no ability to climb or jump, and its proportions were not beautiful. It was too weak.

"Charity event?" Zhuang Qing looked at Fu Li beside him. After a period of silence, he said. "Okay."

"Ah?" Ning Xuan thought that he had heard wrongly. With the boss' stinginess, it would be extremely embarrassing if the boss arrived at the charity event and then couldn't bear to donate.

"Fu Li hasn't experienced human society's high-end places, I'll bring him along to take a look at the world," Zhuang Qing's expression was calm. "Will that be an issue?"

"No problem, no problem," Ning Xuan hurriedly replied. "I'll send a reply to the organizer right this instant."

According to the previous years' rules, Chang Long would donate twelve school buses with the highest safety specifications, twelve fully-equipped medical vehicles, twelve cleaning vehicles, as well as fifty million yuan. The live charity auction was the only thing remaining. At such a moment, the more money one spent, the more face one would have.

However, Ning Xuan felt that their boss might be stingy at the charity auction this time.

Ning Xuan replied to the organizer's invitation and then thought of a question – why did the boss want to specially bring Fu ge out to see the world? Song Yu had lived for tens of thousands of years but also hadn't seen much of the world, so why wasn't he bringing Song Yu?